Offshore - Core Crew?

I think I worked with them all out there Jase and it can be clanish. Other than the local Jocks I always seemed to get on with the boro boys the best and found them very very funny. If you go out as the big I am you will crash and burn like a pan am jet, same everywhere really.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Horses for courses Woodsie, everyone wants different things at different times in their life and priorities change.

Yes to true I was offered offshore work in holland couple weeks back but turned it down. Rather be home every night but as you say horses for courses.

there are plenty rigs off lowestoft Jason where there are CARROTT CRUNCHERS just to finnish off the stereo typeing.Would be easier to get home from for yourself
As for Norway its expensive but BEVERLEYS in Stavanger has got to be seen
Last time up there i met an FPSO for the sail back to Uk waters got a night out in Stavanger FECKING SMASHED never had enough left for the taxi but the driver liked my Patter and let me off with about a tenner on Kroners,then stumbling through a pitch black shipyard woke up with a few cracking bruises on the shines;)

if you are from a street work background offshore will be an eye opener for you forget the days of rushing around as this is a big no no,scaffold production is slow at best this is for safety reasons as you are a long way from a hospital.its not the life for every one,but if u like it outthere you aint going to get burnt out the hardest thing is fighting the clock.

Jason if you can get on with me you can get on with any northerner except to say for the sweaty socks that is as there all C_nts. Now get offshore pal keep your gob shut and get on with it ha ha ha

Jason if you can get on with me you can get on with any northerner except to say for the sweaty socks that is as there all C_nts. Now get offshore pal keep your gob shut and get on with it ha ha ha

That`s what we say about the bowl of rice division :D

Top Bottom