Offshore Changes

Years back,there were not the numbers of available advanced scaff's to carry this policy through,but there are now,and you only do hangers on your advance course,so pt 2's would not be trained in hanging scaffolds,it only takes one insurance assessor to get on this and you can bet it'll become reality thus ensuring that all level three courses will be fully booked up for years to come,or am I just being cynical:notrust:

Is that why they changed it? I did a hanger on my part 2.

haha, your not the first to notice.;)

I did though.:cool:

I am doing the my advanced scaffolding course on the 15th April I am not sure if that is what Hse are planing but my advice I would go and do the advanced scaffolding course if haven't all ready done it

Good luck with your course Convery.

well you do have a lot of kriss moyes and that offfshore who love the radio, if ya offshore doesnt matter what ticket your out there hanging

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

if there only took advanced offshore the offshore industry would be dammed

well you do have a lot of kriss moyes and that offfshore who love the radio, if ya offshore doesnt matter what ticket your out there hanging

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

if there only took advanced offshore the offshore industry would be dammed

Plenty of advanced coming out of the training schools all the time. To have the most competent workers out there can only be a bonus for the industry.

Top Bottom