not working in rain

3 jumpers in the boot of the car for the rainy days,thats what the old uncle told me.
he wasnt called rab the duck for nothing.
cover the shift always

Ofcourse, if your working for a right prick, then maybe raining off is the right thing to do, lol.
(Then he'll get the Site Agent on his back, about work not being done and stuff.) :toung:

Self employed most of my career, so no work no pay, if it's lashing down in cabin for an hour, re assess, out/earning if possible if not cut your losses go home

The times the sun came out half an hour after leaving job unbelievable, big decision now turn around and return to work or keep going and get the beer in

You make your own mind up about working in rain full stop :eek:h:

worked on blue book sites were the no working in the rain rule was beyond a joke.that said if you had an accident the first thing said is WHY WERE YOU WORKING ON WET BOARDS ETC.
ON THE STREET DIFERENT STORY

yeap your right there daftscaff right across the indusrial curcuit blue book or not probably why the prices are sky high

Reply to earlier thread,"skin is not water proof,it's porous.
Are they made of tissue ?
Fcuking pussys
Get out there and work, scaff's want the "penny & the bun".

6am and about to leave yard and its pissing the rain again and still no daylight :( nice big strike to be done

i do love scaffolding

had it everyday this week, a few blokes turn up, just me left by 10
just crack on, your skins waterproof!!!!!!!

'Skin' Best waterproof system known to man. Lets liquid out but doesn't let it in!

same ere and i only had a t-shirt on too! But i was luckily enough to have a nice inside job todo though (all on my own because the other pussies went home! lol)

when it suits em!!! induction tuesday morning you must pay attention to our safety rules wagon turns up!! wagons must be unloaded with a double handrail round wagon with a set of steps up to back of wagon with a landline!! plus hiab must have certificates to unload!!!! no certificates but if you want we have air bags we can errect for you!! joke or what!!!! none of the above ok we will use folk lift from another contractor to help you out!!!!! any way unloaded started errecting pissing hard job and knock 1 hours work exscuse me!! couldnt notice why are you not wearing safety goggles!! replied in a polite manor its rainning so hard we cant see what were errecting ohh well you must register this in the safety book the client said!! we ante got a problem you working in the rain just as long as the safetybook looks good wheres the health and safety when your surfing the boards due to wet conditions!! i will tell you why if a jobs behind nothing matters mental but!!! had early day so who cares the client dont!!!

6am and about to leave yard and its pissing the rain again and still no daylight :( nice big strike to be done

i do love scaffolding

Full day light at 6am up here Phil, sun splitting the sky all day, no scaffing today just a day's golf.

I do love golfing.:bigsmile:

Top Bottom