not working in rain

sheff scaff

Reaction score
just been to work we came home because of the rain well drizzle not rain am i right in caling them pussys

I think it depends mate, on what the puddleometer's saying !!! ;)
For drizzle I think your well within your rights to call them lightweights
Think it depends if your on price mate, I have always worked in it unless hammering down, no workey, no money

saves getting shower when you get home

todays scaffs will need a hair dryer etc.................

not me i used wash and go

and me hair f**ked off

just been to work we came home because of the rain well drizzle not rain am i right in caling them pussys

It depends...

Because the others left, did it mean, you had to leave to? - Mening you also lost a shift?
If not, then why the fukk do you care?

How heavy was the rain and what job they was doing?

To be fair, i usually work in the rain.
But if im doing something exceptionally dangerous, and theres a chance i could well hurt myself or others MORE then usual, then yes, id go home also, or get something else to do.

just 6 8foot towers 2 lifts i had to go and lose a shift because i couldnt work on my own they must think work grows on trees

Ok, thats fair enough...
If you lost money, its kinda unfair that they left you in the shiit.

had it everyday this week, a few blokes turn up, just me left by 10
just crack on, your skins waterproof!!!!!!!

had it everyday this week, a few blokes turn up, just me left by 10
just crack on, your skins waterproof!!!!!!!

Even then.
You can buy a half decent rain set from 'Soccer Sports' for about £15.
Not a fortune.

Most blokes spend more then that a week on newspapers. :huh:

Reminds me of a guy i worked with years ago...
He'd happily spend £200-£300 a week on beer, sluts and charlie, but point blank refused to buy a cheap £10 rain coat, lol.

Pussy's without a shadow of a doubt, you don't want to be out all day when it's hammering down but a job and knock at least.

gibbs

i swiped my waterproofs from me old employer before i left, bloody new boots werent in yet tho

Aom

the way i see it, they give me a van, pay for fuel. I drive from portsmouth to london and i anit going home with sod all to show for it

get there, earn, go home

my gaffer used to say work in it till dinner paid for day,you wanna sit in cabin sit there all day!!!!!! not easy when your on price tho.still puddle watchin doesnt pay bills

If the lads come in then they need a days pay so work until they cover wages then i send them home , but when the sun is shinning they knock it up , so it works both ways .
We had 3 early days this week lads gone home by 12 but they have got soaked and covered their wages , roll on the sunny days :p

if ya work fast enough in the rain the rain wont get ya lol lol scaffs r men not mice water doesnt hurt ya lol

Top Bottom