Trads are just under the £1
Loughtons are slightly less

Where are QBE based ?

That sounds ok dangeruss

Trads are just under the £1
Loughtons are slightly less

Where are QBE based ?
St Neots near Bedford the guy that owns it is a top bloke , Dave Jennings

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

We almost had a serious scaffolding related conversation involving scaffy, without a row there. Things are on the up

I know first time for anything , was surprised i wasnt banned

Scaffom were selling a job lot of new galvy for 60p a foot.

Scaffom were selling a job lot of new galvy for 60p a foot.
Thanks AOM , would you have a number for that branch.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Evening,

You ay wish to try your local DSL

Depot Location, Deborah Services Ltd

Cheers

Chris Burton
Hi Chris
I'd love to give DSL a go and we have a local branch. The problem is I have a 4 leg Layher stair tower on hire from them ,7m high landing top and bottom. Its going to be on hire for 6 months so I thought I'd ask if they would sell it to me. Its already been up for 4 months.Its a bit battered and one of the landings has a hole in it, also they sent out 3x 1.8 ledgers instead of 1.2m ledgers and various other bits they didn't fit .They quoted me £3500 to buy it !

I've just had a quote from Layher in Letchworth for a new one £3250.

If this is their idea of trying to win new customers, its not working.

It was a national deal, they followed up their literature with a phone call desperate to get rid. I knew I wouldn't be buying for the rest of the year so threw it away.

dangeruss,

Unfortunately I cannot comment on any other branch of which I have no control.

Sorry.

I am however happy to hear everyones thoughts on DSL, good or bad, and I will try my best to iron out any creases that I can.

Cheers

It was a national deal, they followed up their literature with a phone call desperate to get rid. I knew I wouldn't be buying for the rest of the year so threw it away.

That's the cheapest i've heard aom,i wonder if it's still that price now??we should have a stickie on here with britains cheapest new and used tube and fitting prices,like a price comparison site but for scaffolding,that way only the cheapest would do any buisness,a forced price war if you like:idea:

I remember thinking that at the time BF and actually checked with them later to make sure there was no mistake.

wot about the worker u mugs ar avin alaugh NO WORK NO GAIN

Forum full ov mugs start at the bottum work it out from there

That's the cheapest i've heard aom,i wonder if it's still that price now??we should have a stickie on here with britains cheapest new and used tube and fitting prices,like a price comparison site but for scaffolding,that way only the cheapest would do any buisness,a forced price war if you like:idea:

just like the agencies cheap dosent mean best

No Tube no work scouse , it dont just magical appear in the yard over night mate

aye get stripped form another companies job ;)

Top Bottom