new moderators

dangeruss

Reaction score
Hi all

After analysing recent events on the forum and listening to detailed feedback that many of you provided, it has become obvious that the forum needs an increased moderator presence.

I asked a number of the forum’s most respected members whether they would be willing to do the task and I was delighted with the response I received.

I am pleased to announced that the Scaffolders Forum has 10 new moderators:

bigfish
celticbhoy
Flinty
frederik
general manager
Havespannerwilltravel
marra watson
philliosmaximus
Rigger
SWIFTY
I would like to be the first to thank these members for helping me out.

Please try to respect the new moderator’s decisions, as without them, the forum could not continue in its current state.

Best Regards

SF Admin

Can't believe Phil and I weren't asked, he's gonna be p*ssed of when he finds out you know Admin. we only kept you on cus you can update the server and we are busy deploying couplers and taking the p*ss seven days a week!

I guess Phil will be too busy at Lyndon Scaffolding London..
Any how the administrator has made the correct choice one of them being Hswt..
Why would you think he would of asked Phil after the support he gave Scaff-sales who is now banned.

I guess Phil will be too busy at Lyndon Scaffolding London..
Any how the administrator has made the correct choice one of them being Hswt..
Why would you think he would of asked Phil after the support he gave Scaff-sales who is now banned.
It was a tounge in cheek p*ss take jbg, its not supposed to be serious, it was a joke mate.I thought it was Scaffy who got banned not scaff-sales ?

It was a tounge in cheek p*ss take jbg, its not supposed to be serious, it was a joke mate.I thought it was Scaffy who got banned not scaff-sales ?

Scaffy got banned and he reappeared as scaff-sales who has now also been banned

I am currently lobbying Admin for a recount. I was relying on that senior moderators job :(

I can only hope that Admin doesn't make the same mistake that the pricks at the FA did back in the early 80's, when the ignored Brian Clough for the England job. I am the only chap capable of steering the forum into 2013 and beyond.

That said, I applaud the appointment of marra watson and HSWT as senior moderators. I hope that they, with the assistance of the other 8 fine individuals who have recently been honoured with the junior role, can achieve even a fraction of what dangeruss and I would have.

Well quite Phil, I'd only today got you a "congratulations on your new appointment as senior moderator on a forum"card. I'd gone as far as having business cards printed and re-named Bircham Newton as the "Coupler deyployment school of Great Britain"

God only knows what i'm gonna do with the printed 10,000 pens now after this cruel snubbing !

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Scaffy got banned and he reappeared as scaff-sales who has now also been banned
well I never !

That said, I applaud the appointment of marra watson and HSWT as senior moderators.

This might get awkward, having to translate a fellow moderators posts for those members who can't read 'marra' talk :embarrest:

Well quite Phil, I'd only today got you a "congratulations on your new appointment as senior moderator on a forum"card. I'd gone as far as having business cards printed and re-named Bircham Newton as the "Coupler deyployment school of Great Britain"

God only knows what i'm gonna do with the printed 10,000 pens now after this cruel snubbing !

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

well I never !

I know, unbelievable isn't it!

What next? phil181 declaring to a stunned forum that it is he, who has been posing as 'Ikram Dewali' for all of these years?...

I know, unbelievable isn't it!

What next? phil181 declaring to a stunned forum that it is he, who has been posing as 'Ikram Dewali' for all of these years?...
Or Rob3rt, that would be worse .

Why so many mods ?

Various reasons, but mainly this is a very active forum. And since we all come on at different times having that many mods ensures there's normally one about at some time or another.

And Saturday nights are so chaotic on here we'll need several just to keep on top of things :p

Various reasons, but mainly this is a very active forum. And since we all come on at different times having that many mods ensures there's normally one about at some time or another.

And Saturday nights are so chaotic on here we'll need several just to keep on top of things :p

I was a mod in the 60s but I Progressed and moved on

Last edited:
Top Bottom