Network Rail Investment Programme

burnspw

Reaction score
BBC webiste - £37.5bn on rail projects across UK over next five years, bridges, electrification and station upgrades, that is a lot of PTS scaffolding work.

We do the Medicals and PTS course at weekends, the next Medical appointments are in Glasgow this Saturday and Newcastle on the 19th. We will be running Medicals at weekends across the UK from early next month. We can also help guys who are unemployed get funding for the course after they have passed the Medical and D and A test. We have access to the supply chain for most of the main contractors so we know who has work in your area after you pass the course too. PM me if you want more details please. Cheers

We do the Medicals and PTS course at weekends, the next Medical appointments are in Glasgow this Saturday and Newcastle on the 19th. We will be running Medicals at weekends across the UK from early next month. We can also help guys who are unemployed get funding for the course after they have passed the Medical and D and A test. We have access to the supply chain for most of the main contractors so we know who has work in your area after you pass the course too. PM me if you want more details please. Cheers

So you are a training centre? Have you got a website?

Not a training centre, we organise training for contractors on site, that is why we can keep costs for Medicals down compared to others and also gives us access to information about forthcoming contracts in terms of the construction workers that will be required. We deal with jobcentres etc too to get funding for guys who are out of work. Website under development but we deal with NES Track, C Spencer, Clancy Docwra among others who have healthy rail order books, their order books are going to get healthier too after todays announcement

depends where the course is held, the last 5 courses have been sponsored by C Spencer, Danny Sullivan and BMS. Cheers

Not being funny but I booked the medical through burnspw and provision fire and safety, I got a text of burnspw this morning saying Pro vision fire and safety have pulled out and would be refunding the money! Got a new invoice for a different company that burnspw was now going through called DEX Projects ltd and had to pay the money for medical into a certain sort code and account no! It had no landline no on the invoice just a mobile which was burnspw s which I also thought was strange! Normally u can pay by card on a website etc, having looked further into the company I have found out that this company has been struck off and dissolved on 22/06/2012! I would invite burnspw to explain this but at the same time warn the lads not to part with any money until something is for certain!

Only found out about ProVision last night myself, been landed in a bit of bother as a result, the saturday clinic in Glasgow is at Clancy Docwras office in Ibrox, and after that all payments go directly to On Site Health Solutions who are the Link Up approved provider. The Newcastle clinic is either at VGC or Linear and I will be at both, accountant reregistered DEX projects just to deal with these clinics. PTS Payments will be to On Site Health Solutions too.

Yup, you can pay by card invoice says 15th but dont worry, all a bit of a mess after yesterday, but everyone is refunded and the Medicals are booked, see you next Saturday. Cheers

Top Bottom