National Access and Scaffolding Confederation

It's strange how the NASC has such an impact on our Scaffolding lives these days.....

I have been in this game for a very long time, but haven't seen any significant increase in the the quality of work being produced now by Scaffolders currently working and ticketed to NASC requirements.........

How on earth did our ancestors and forefathers manage to build Cathedrals without the pious intervention of the NASC....???? :huh:

I agree, also what do they do at the end of the day for individual scaffolders?????? nothing its just another company out to make money.....
They need a challenger!!!!!!! They believe their say is god's word!!! Look at that step they recommend!!!!! majority of falls are from ladders and they create a ladder/step and call it safe working practise.
Think outside the box NASC!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's strange how the NASC has such an impact on our Scaffolding lives these days.....

I have been in this game for a very long time, but haven't seen any significant increase in the the quality of work being produced now by Scaffolders currently working and ticketed to NASC requirements.........

How on earth did our ancestors and forefathers manage to build Cathedrals without the pious intervention of the NASC....???? :huh:

here here here :D

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

tosser.gif
's

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

tosser.gif
's

and could this be one of the reasons they want nothing to do with SCCR?:D

No one will talk to us!!

Tried letters, phone calls & e-mails.

Next I will get my tent & camp outside their door!

Or CISRS's door not sure which is which!!:eek:

Ragscaff

This is like the life of Brian!!!

WHAT HAVE THE NASC EVER DONE FOR US!!:eek:

Ragscaff all them protesters from Dale farm and the cathedral in London are out of work????....Lets get them on board with the SCCR & on the NA*C's case we will even give them bread & water, blacket's.....................for there comraderie & support.....

surely these protesters will have never seen a more un democractic regime and closed shop, bunch of old boys club cu**s, that we the indidgenious working man (2 point 4 children) taxpayer are up against in all there protesting careers.

Long live democracy lets vote for the majority not the fat cat autocratic Conservative C**ts & bankers big Business's (by the way Lab, dems all parties out there are all waiting for there turn to screw us, the working man) they sold our Industry, Rail, power providers, Utilitys to the enemy foreign Capitalists.......and let every Tom **** & harry rape our benifit, housing, education & NHS, system while also ruining the quintisencesial English (British) way of life without our consent)..these cu*t's are robbing my childrens inheritance.

Rant over, pissed now time to log off................................................................

Last edited:
I'd say more every Mohammed, Abhavasimha* and Abdul rape our benefit etc etc.... :p

*I don't know how to pronounce that either

That was me being slightly political Correct Flintly......;)also I cunld'nt the spell aslylum seekers names???...............whoops. Jonhny man Del doy you like you try you buy real good **** & african gold........:p

Last edited:
10 strongbows 2 spliffs, 4 lines.....the word's my oster, this time next year fredric we will be millionaires............................................................................................

Top Bottom