Name the bad firms you work for

Nice one phillios , always was led to believe abbey was one of the beter outfits

Abbey Scaffolding is a shiite firm to work for...

Erecting jobs and your lorry would turn up at 11am.
Then they expect you to STILL half whack a lump up?

Jokers the lot of them.

Helpin hand Agencie bloke called James promises u the fukin world always fuks u off complete arse hole I honestly recommend him to no **** I'd rather be skint he tells u ur on 15/16 pound ******** u cum out with fukall ...please do not experience wat we have rhanks

B.I.S.....a complete pirck working as contracts manager called jon hickman..would of loved to pulled his fcukin head clean off...gladly hes over in your neck of the woods now working for siteserve..a complete blagger that hasnt a notion about scaffolding...:mad::mad:

Is Abbey Scaffolding still trading? I thought they closed after George Lowe died a couple of years back.

Stephens and Carter in Ipswich after they sacked me for crashing my company car whilst pissed. Some people have no sense of humour

Tough call, I must have totalled two cars on that firm. Who did you upset?

aye mate they two townsleys cudni scaffold a ***** hoose when they were on the tools. good scaffs wi years of experience widni work for them it wid be a slap in the face. they call their selfs directors what a f'''''kin joke

Somebody called Roger, cant think of his second name, came from South Africa and was depot manager in Ipswich, later ran into the bustard again back at SGB, wish id have run into him literally the night i was stoned LOL

GM - Yes! Scofield, He was a strange one. Left South Africa when Apartide finished. He was an accountant. I think he still is about (as a sales rep). He used to double check my valuations and costings each month after I left the depot. Pr*tt!

Agree Phillios,stuck two indentical blocks for Abbey at chadwall heath, second block i was knocked £160,was told the trailer was 30ft nearer,thus cutting down on the carrying time. Only good thing about Abbey,Tommy was a Hammer supporter.

Beacon scaffolding, the owner and young guy called chris wants you to erect 35+sq a day to handed to earn your money £150 cash each

even if your on £14 a hour x 35 thats £490 so that would put you on

£8.57 a sq, better get 21s to do the job, lasted 3 days lol

Agree Phillios,stuck two indentical blocks for Abbey at chadwall heath, second block i was knocked £160,was told the trailer was 30ft nearer,thus cutting down on the carrying time. Only good thing about Abbey,Tommy was a Hammer supporter.

what a cheek makes you feel lucky that some of us dont have to worry a bout the price of the job to make your bread and butter although you may have to put a good days work in on paye atleast your moneys there each week cant see what diffrence the trailer makes he still gets the job done sun xv

Swift Scaffolding?
The half Brickie/half Scaffolding firm?

Ive heard they are crap also... i know they pay shiit money.

MALVERNS.....East India dock rd ,so bad they had their own press gang going round kidnapping guys out of the boozers at closing time

Top Bottom