Name the bad firms you work for

ttagg glasgow 5days fcked off on a saturday morning.......5days and easily the worst 5days iv had in the job every scaff we met just added misery to the story poor poor firm.

i've not had any really bad experience working for the firms i have, but there's a firm near from where im from thats well known for being proper shoddy, not a firm any scaffolder worth a carrot would work for called Mansfield scaffolding aks north notts, aks rablock. anybody from nottingham will know who i mean. the thing is with them though, is they were a proper backstreet, cowboy outfit but really quite big for our area. I did most my early training(7 yearsish) with a firm called tubitt scaffolding of nottingham.

cdm scaffolding warrington absolute **** from start to finish demand you work late even if youve got things to do and its monthly pay joke outfit never again

You would do well to find a worse outfit than Darlington Scaffolding when Knob Galbraith & Spewy Huey had it !
Are they still on the go?

SN SCAFFOLDS, bath... run by 4 brothers 1 ok the other 3 complete a$$holes...and the old man beat then all hands down for being a ****.the old man was in the yard ..and i said "morning Lawrence how are you mate" to which he replied "its mr noad to you and im not your mate"..hence to say i never opened my mouth to the pr!ck again...one christmas bonus to all the lads was £10 for a round of drinks and a jar of happy shopper coffee each...they still p!ss me off to this day and i have not worked for then for over 15 years

i've not had any really bad experience working for the firms i have, but there's a firm near from where im from thats well known for being proper shoddy, not a firm any scaffolder worth a carrot would work for called Mansfield scaffolding aks north notts, aks rablock. anybody from nottingham will know who i mean. the thing is with them though, is they were a proper backstreet, cowboy outfit but really quite big for our area. I did most my early training(7 yearsish) with a firm called tubitt scaffolding of nottingham.

Rablock/RSL/Mansfield/North Notts...Which ever guise they came under they were shocking, hence the Milton Keynes incident...then again any company that is run/owned by someone called Roy Rodgers should set the alarm bells ringing!! :D

Rablock/RSL/Mansfield/North Notts...Which ever guise they came under they were shocking, hence the Milton Keynes incident...then again any company that is run/owned by someone called Roy Rodgers should set the alarm bells ringing!! :D

uncanny that was his name wasn't it :D yeee haaaaa!!
on a serious note, he died about 3 years ago :sad:

Deborah Services Ltd Swansea, Paul Clark Contwats Manager rips everyone off when they leave the crappiest firm in South Wales, it's just like the Masons.

Deborah Services Ltd Swansea, Paul Clark Contwats Manager rips everyone off when they leave the crappiest firm in South Wales, it's just like the Masons.
Contwats Manager ! Class mate !

uncanny that was his name wasn't it :D yeee haaaaa!!
on a serious note, he died about 3 years ago :sad:

Yeah...I heard that...Martin told me...apparently under massive pressure following the Milton Keynes collapse, did a bunk to Abu Dhabi and had a heart attack...mind you I was also told he was on 2 bottles of whiskey a day which I suppose didnt help!! :nuts:

Did I tell you I used to work for them? One fooking day was all I managed back in the early 90's...I turned up...he wouldnt tell me how much he was gonna pay...promised to meet me on the job to sort it out...went for my wagon which was a complete shed...wouldnt go into 1st...wouldnt STAY in 2nd!! The labourer he gave me was on the fooking sick and working cash in hand...like a **** I still went to the job, got to dinner, rang the ginger cnut up and he told me I'd have to wait till tomorrow to discuss money...I told him to b*llox...left the wagon there with sick boy and caught the bus home from Mansfield...Lesson learnt me thinks!! :(

passim services teesside

di williams

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

sgb newcastle

Admiral Scaffolding - Mid 1990's

Owned by an individual called Don Bostell.

An awful outfit...

phil just a wee question did admiral have a supervisor in your time called frank-frankie??longshot i know.

Top Bottom