Movember.

divent dee that marra every time i time me nose hair mite jsut be me tahs needing a trim tickles the fuk outta me nose lol i end up with a feking cold i can not shift . not doing it again like. to cold this time of year to have a shave full stopp

don't be doing that marra. everytime i trim my nose hair ; me tash tickels me nose hair.i end up getting a cold i can not shift. not doing it again like.to cold;thistime of year to have a shave full stop

divent dee that marra every time i time me nose hair mite jsut be me tahs needing a trim tickles the fuk outta me nose lol i end up with a feking cold i can not shift . not doing it again like. to cold this time of year to have a shave full stopp

At least you've half a change to decipher this, twice as hard when he speaks and you can't even see his lips move because of the Brian Blessed inspired face scarf!!:eek:

I think Ive donated, pressed all the right buttons:unsure::wondering: I think!

Don't worry Fred, I will soon let you know. It can look a bit complicated but they tell me it's the easiest way to do it, thanks a lot, and Copperknackers, he definitely got it right so cheers for that Warren.

No worries Alastair. Try to push everyone who donates to tick the Gift Aid box, it makes a big difference to your fund raising and doesn't cost them anything.

Well done for that orchid site i had a wee gander and it is very helpfull
sweet pea wasnt too pleased when she came in to find me playing with my BAWS and staring at the laptop:eek:

It's coming on, not bad for a porridge muncher.

Top Bottom