Movember.

A waste if time how ??, regardless of how much he gets people to contribute to tar everyone with the same brush just because you mentioned it and didn't get much feedback is a bit silly, it's half fun half trying to give a bit to whatever cause you choose, nothing wrong with that at all man

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

What difference does that make even if that is the case ??,

Hey im all for helping eh, but others not so much.
Made a poll, be good to see hpw many reply.

Not that old chestnut again Swifty :suspicious:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Hey im all for helping eh, but others not so much.
Made a poll, be good to see hpw many reply.

You can shove your pole where the sun dont shine :D

Nice To See You Back Alistair, You Have Been Sorely Missed Amigo.

I keep getting page not available when I click to donate.

Seems ok from this end Swifty, try a bit of wd40 see if your credit card comes out any easier.:laugh:

Exactly my thinking Marcus. Not usually one to do the asking more used to being asked, thought it was time I took a turn at trying to do something, nothing flash a few quid from those who can afford it will do me.

I can't thank the boys enough who do make the effort and part with their hard earned cash. I will try not to bore you all with my efforts but I might try and keep this at least on the front page.

I was going to defend myself against those scurrilous accusations that I am a crossdresser, then I remembered the picture I uploaded.:embarrest:

Hope you use half to buy a pair of pants instead of that skirt ;)

Hope you use half to buy a pair of pants instead of that skirt ;)

Wouldn't waste my cash on something as unnecessary as Y fronts. A bit unfortunate for the grunny, that's for sure.

well done ally
as you say a good cause and it could be a good laugh
as for the other shiit being posted why ruin a perfectly good thread with bitterness THIS IS ABOUT RAISING MONEY FOR CHARITY.;)

replaced the marble staircase of the CITADEL
with Rememberance day at the CITADEL;)

A good choice sir.;)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

A hate it when someone ruins a perfectly good tash sporting skirt wearing thread!

I'm going to have to get the kilt on for the pictures at the end of the month.

What about design, there is a case of beer for the most creative, any suggestions?

A good choice sir.;)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I'm going to have to get the kilt on for the pictures at the end of the month.

What about design, there is a case of beer for the most creative, any suggestions?

a hitler tash i would happly sport 1 bt tis to cold ti trim the bard how do you donate o ya nee to set a page up ?

a hitler tash i would happly sport 1 bt tis to cold ti trim the bard how do you donate o ya nee to set a page up ?

don't send it to Phil, he will be down the Queen Vic faster that you can get a jar of jellied eels.:amuse:

Hit the link and hit donate to me (the one with the kilt)

Top Bottom