Movember.

aom

Reaction score
A load of old tosh really, but a worthy cause none the less. I just wondered who was doing it and what's the plans to raise cash. Team Aom signed up today, the incentive is a long weekend for raising the most cash and I can't sponsor myself to blow the boys out the water, (as if I would.:embarrest:) a case of beer for the most creative and the least amount of cash raised buys breakfast for the squad in the Rumbling Tum.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I have no idea how this works as I have yet to study it, but if you are feeling generous tonight and have a couple of quid spare please feel free.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I think you have to search by team name............Aom Loyal.

I just don't know where I come up with these names.:embarrest::laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Think this is a better link.

Movember United Kingdom - Home

Last edited:
To be honest, I haven't a clue but the second link should take you to my ugly mug.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I have removed the first link to save confusion.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, first donation for Aom, thanks.

Brilliant boys thanks a million, remember a couple of quid will do it for me.

which ones you the team ?,

wheres marra Watson for this. he always talks about having his tash blew off

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

done pal ;)

A load of old tosh really, but a worthy cause none the less. I just wondered who was doing it and what's the plans to raise cash. Team Aom signed up today, the incentive is a long weekend for raising the most cash and I can't sponsor myself to blow the boys out the water, (as if I would.:embarrest:) a case of beer for the most creative and the least amount of cash raised buys breakfast for the squad in the Rumbling Tum.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I have no idea how this works as I have yet to study it, but if you are feeling generous tonight and have a couple of quid spare please feel free.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I think you have to search by team name............Aom Loyal.

I just don't know where I come up with these names.:embarrest::laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Think this is a better link.

Movember United Kingdom - Home

A worthwhile cause. Without a doubt like.
Something i mentioned to the lads where i am.
Were they interested?

No, they wasnt. No personal gain for them, see. Scaffs care about one thing now - theirselves. The game has become very selfish.

I respect your efforts lad, but a waste of time eh?

How many scaffs out of 19000 will bother to even batter an eyelid at this cause?
About 25? maybe less like.

Nice to see you back Alistair,you aint gonna take the dosh and run away again are ya?:D
Will sort mine tomorrow mate. I cannae find me credit card at the mo

A worthwhile cause. Without a doubt like.
Something i mentioned to the lads where i am.
Were they interested?

No, they wasnt. No personal gain for them, see. Scaffs care about one thing now - theirselves. The game has become very selfish.

I respect your efforts lad, but a waste of time eh?

A waste if time how ??, regardless of how much he gets people to contribute to tar everyone with the same brush just because you mentioned it and didn't get much feedback is a bit silly, it's half fun half trying to give a bit to whatever cause you choose, nothing wrong with that at all man

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

How many scaffs out of 19000 will bother to even batter an eyelid at this cause?
About 25? maybe less like.

What difference does that make even if that is the case ??,

Exactly my thinking Marcus. Not usually one to do the asking more used to being asked, thought it was time I took a turn at trying to do something, nothing flash a few quid from those who can afford it will do me.

I can't thank the boys enough who do make the effort and part with their hard earned cash. I will try not to bore you all with my efforts but I might try and keep this at least on the front page.

I was going to defend myself against those scurrilous accusations that I am a crossdresser, then I remembered the picture I uploaded.:embarrest:

I keep getting page not available when I click to donate.

Nice to see you back Alistair,you aint gonna take the dosh and run away again are ya?:D
Will sort mine tomorrow mate. I cannae find me credit card at the mo

Good to be back Fred, a bit going on for a while but probably getting things a bit back to normal now. I take it, it's just been the usual fun and games on the forum?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I keep getting page not available when I click to donate.

Thanks for trying Swifty, I will have a look see whats wrong.

Top Bottom