Moderator interview

Why would she need to show me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn
New moderators should be given limited access to the control panel , The moderators i have can access every members IP address and trace them within 10 Metres as to where they live ,

The ability to suspend a member is also vital to give them time out when things get out of hand ,

Good luck guys ...

Is that true? Can you tell me how to do that? I am trying to trace phil181 who is somewhere in Algeria.

As has the details about the moderators interviews due to be held there over Xmas Happy (page 1 of this thread).

Dangeruss and phil181 have already made travel plans. They will spend a few days here in Qatar before popping over to Saudi Arabia to enjoy the usual Christmas festivities and church services held there. They will then shoot down to Southern Algeria, knock up a quick 8x8 tower each, watch it fall over and still be back in the UK in time to enjoy some turkey sandwiches and minced pies.
8X8 tower on me hols is a bit extreme mate ,wasn't planning on briinging me spanners.

Looking forward to the Church service in Ryiad though , can I be Joseph in their Nativity play ? Phil does a decent Mary now he's had the op and the new kid Edwood (alias Rob3rt) could be Jesus. What do think ? We could give the congregation a Bible each to commerate the bash and all nip down the pub, get trollied and pick up a few Tarts ?

Top Bottom