Moderator interview

Enjoy your new challenge, Mods, everything that Glitters isnt Gold... However, you have my support (For what it's worth) Hahaha

Due to the overwhelming numbers of requests from forum members who were overlooked in the recent moderators draft it has now been decided to hold interviews for any contenders.
These interviews will be held on December 25th and 26th 2012 in Tamanrasset Province in Algeria.
Unfortunately candidates will have to provide their own travel arrangements and digs. Alternatively you may be able to catch the Cape scaffolders bus which leaves Algiers airport once a year on April 1st.
Good luck and enjoy Algeria.
I have attached a wikipedia map for those without an I-Phone.

Tamanrasset Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do you pay for digs ? ha ha

I'd have thought Jason Gibbs would have been a stick on then,as he tick most of those boxes,,,,

Thanks Brit mate, but no thanks... im too busy single handedly building London Bridge :p, whilst continuously putting work right thats been done by a load of slap-dash Northeners. :D

Honestly though, theres some good blokes here that have been chosen to Mod the Forum.
Hopefully with their help they'll bring it back to its former glory. :)

Thanks Brit mate, but no thanks... im too busy single handedly building London Bridge :p, whilst continuously putting work right thats been done by a load of slap-dash Northeners. :D

Honestly though, theres some good blokes here that have been chosen to Mod the Forum.

Carry on the good work at London Bridge Jason. I am at work moderating "when I should be grafting" as jonnybegood said.

New moderators should be given limited access to the control panel , The moderators i have can access every members IP address and trace them within 10 Metres as to where they live ,

The ability to suspend a member is also vital to give them time out when things get out of hand ,

Good luck guys ...

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;226245 said:
New moderators should be given limited access to the control panel , The moderators i have can access every members IP address and trace them within 10 Metres as to where they live ,

The ability to suspend a member is also vital to give them time out when things get out of hand ,

Good luck guys ...

Is that true? Can you tell me how to do that? I am trying to trace phil181 who is somewhere in Algeria.

Say what you want about Algeria at least it was advertised and applications submitted.

Say what you want about Algeria at least it was advertised and applications submitted.

As has the details about the moderators interviews due to be held there over Xmas Happy (page 1 of this thread).

Dangeruss and phil181 have already made travel plans. They will spend a few days here in Qatar before popping over to Saudi Arabia to enjoy the usual Christmas festivities and church services held there. They will then shoot down to Southern Algeria, knock up a quick 8x8 tower each, watch it fall over and still be back in the UK in time to enjoy some turkey sandwiches and minced pies.

Top Bottom