Moderator interview

None,except rhe respect of some forum members.

I suppose in selecting people for the job,you may look at
The amount of posts made.
The balance of views.
Knowledge on topics
Help and advice to new members.
Interaction and banter.
Straight talking. Ability to read between the lines.
No special powers given.only a delete?edit facility which then is revued.

Could list more, may leave that to the occasional visitors and one post wonders.

Thats the spirit vllb. Tell me what knowledge is required for such places.:wondering:

I think there's a common cause running through the fella's who were asked if they would mind moderating and that is that you wont often see any of them slagging their fellow scaffs on here or getting involved in daft arguements,some people take things personally,some dont,it is after all just a forum for like minded scaffolding industry blokes to chew the fat and swap information and knowledge,but i did think there would be invitations to most regular users,aw well,crack on fella's:wondering::D

None,except rhe respect of some forum members.

I suppose in selecting people for the job,you may look at
The amount of posts made.
The balance of views.
Knowledge on topics
Help and advice to new members.
Interaction and banter.
Straight talking. Ability to read between the lines.
No special powers given.only a delete?edit facility which then is revued.

Could list more, may leave that to the occasional visitors and one post wonders.
I'd have thought Jason Gibbs would have been a stick on then,as he tick most of those boxes,,,,

Whats with all the moderator hating Britscaff ?
and for your information i have
8 x 0 levels and 2 x A levels so half wit i aint mate ;)

Moderator : what qualifications have you got ?

Potential moderator : half wit.

Moderator : when can you start ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Due to the overwhelming numbers of requests from forum members who were overlooked in the recent moderators draft it has now been decided to hold interviews for any contenders.
These interviews will be held on December 25th and 26th 2012 in Tamanrasset Province in Algeria.
Unfortunately candidates will have to provide their own travel arrangements and digs. Alternatively you may be able to catch the Cape scaffolders bus which leaves Algiers airport once a year on April 1st.
Good luck and enjoy Algeria.
I have attached a wikipedia map for those without an I-Phone.

Tamanrasset Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 replies in one hour, FIVE of them from mods,think I've touched a raw nerve here,,, lighten up ffs,,, what happened to interaction and banter Federick ?????

Of course there will be more replies from moderators than common forum members. There are more moderators than members.

Will you be travelling to the interviews britscaff?

Of course there will be more replies from moderators than common forum members. There are more moderators than members.

Is that from the latest Survey conducted ?

No simple maths Stella Fella. I may not be able to erect a 8x8 tower without it falling over but can see that 14 mods beat 4 members all day long.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Won't need an interview bud,just a transfer request .

You will need an interview britscaff and you will have to erect a 8 x 8 tower. If it falls over Stella Fella and myself may be able to fix you up with a lucrative, tax free managerial job in the ME.

Whats with all the moderator hating Britscaff ?
and for your information i have
8 x 0 levels and 2 x A levels so half wit i aint mate ;)

You could have fooled us with your degrees looking at your spelling grammar!!!

You could have fooled us with your degrees looking at your spelling grammar!!!

:laugh::laugh: and thats great grammar jonny

And i never claimed to have a degree in anything you get them at university's
i have 2 A levels which you study for at Collage ;)

It should be "spelling and grammar" jbg. Mind you he didn't say he had an O level in English language. Just sticking up for my fellow mods here.:D

Good on you...You’re a kind a respectful member doing what you do with your Microsoft word.:D

Top Bottom