members and guests!!!!

Its the same old people - the same old voices... to be fair, whats the f.ucking point???

95% of the people on here DO NOT post and ONLY go into the 'Jobs Section' anyway.

Why spend endless hours posting here???
The Forum has become a bag of shiit and before anyone (that Northern c.unt) or whoever starts ---> YES i am in a shiit mood, so anyone with a problem with that can go get f.ucked.

Its what i think is a big problem with the Forum - people are just too selfish and lazy to use it properly.
Good to see you back Jase, I hope youve recovered.:blink1:

Stay Frosty Jason, or this northern Cent will release the 'Hounds from Hell' that live on fresh windpipes and tongues, take a pill pal, and chillax and enjoy.:D

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfcy2JBdSA0]German Slap Dance.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Hallooo..... Anybody there......29 guests and me......:smile1:

Welcome to the forum guests:D

Hallooo..... Anybody there......29 guests and me......:smile1:

Welcome to the forum guests:D

Haha, felt like that last weekend, thought I was talking to myself at one point.:embarrest:

Does it have to go on every thread Jonny, you really are starting to bring me and the forum down?

Think the lads in Algeria now, so lets stop the slagging or at least wait until he gets back so he can give as good as he gets

I was with you Fred (in spirit anyway, lol)... just trying to make up some more lies and seeing if i can sneak onto someone elses job and film it... apparently like i usually do... :confused:

ow was that u jay the other day i fort it was hse good job i had my tinted sfatey glasses on ;):laugh:

Top Bottom