members and guests!!!!

Early start for me tomorow,got a date with some hard fighting trout(easier said than done)so it's an early sober night;)

:laugh::laugh:well a man's gotta get his string pulled once in a while:laugh::laugh:

Suppose it depends on what you put on your hook but enjoy anyway and make sure your back for the final.

why am at it weres that dave2 b gone lol!!!

got his job offshore doesnt need to come on anymore maybe he will return when hes bumped.
maybe we should start a scaffolders offshore and bluebook jobs forum.
with a strict no input whatsoever other than phone numbers and e-mail contacts that way they dont have to connect with the rest of us who want a wee laugh and share some knowledge.;)

Its the same old people - the same old voices... to be fair, whats the f.ucking point???

95% of the people on here DO NOT post and ONLY go into the 'Jobs Section' anyway.

Why spend endless hours posting here???
The Forum has become a bag of shiit and before anyone (that Northern c.unt) or whoever starts ---> YES i am in a shiit mood, so anyone with a problem with that can go get f.ucked.

Its what i think is a big problem with the Forum - people are just too selfish and lazy to use it properly.

I still find the forum interesting and informative Jason.
Obviously there are people on here who only use the jobs section and I personally get asked lots of pointless questions about how people can find lucrative employment in other parts of the world.
I think personally people have to go back to the old fashioned way of finding work themselves not hoping that others will put a job right on their plate.

I fink its great crk this forum yes i did first join to find work nothing ever came fomr it thow but stayed on and recently got back on it therres lads sent me information i wouldnet even no egsisted and wouldent of been able to search for as i didnt know about it the cracks allways good with only a few handbags but werre scaffolders after all theres less hand bags on here than in any street firm lol its all godd and how u getting on jason

Its the same old people - the same old voices... to be fair, whats the f.ucking point???

95% of the people on here DO NOT post and ONLY go into the 'Jobs Section' anyway.

Why spend endless hours posting here???
The Forum has become a bag of shiit and before anyone (that Northern c.unt) or whoever starts ---> YES i am in a shiit mood, so anyone with a problem with that can go get f.ucked.

Its what i think is a big problem with the Forum - people are just too selfish and lazy to use it properly.

Welcome back Jay, see your still in a good mood then LOL

Its the same old people - the same old voices... to be fair, whats the f.ucking point???<br />
<br />
95% of the people on here DO NOT post and ONLY go into the '<i>Jobs Section</i>' anyway.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Why spend endless hours posting here???<br />
The Forum has become a bag of shiit and before anyone (<i>that Northern c.unt</i>) or whoever starts ---> YES i am in a shiit mood, so anyone with a problem with that can go get f.ucked.<br />
<br />
<br />
Oh bore off

Shut the feck up daft Cent, before i slap you sensible (Take some slapping for that) Happy Sunday, be back later, away to abseil down a Gin Wheel.:eek:

I feel if he concentrated really hard he could just about manage that.:D

Don't worry Paddy mate, I will stand up for you.:cool:

Ars* spanking sounds good, the big fraulines used to do a good job :p

Bit worried about aom stading up for Paddy though.:wondering:

"Don't worry Paddy mate, I will stand up for you.:cool: "

haha, didn't think that one through Rigger did I.:laugh::laugh:

Shut the feck up daft Cent, before i slap you sensible (Take some slapping for that) Happy Sunday, be back later, away to abseil down a Gin Wheel.:eek:

mud sticks but must say vllb was a good video thou:laugh: wonder if it still exsists somewhere:laugh:

make you right mate!!! my mate could hang me lol!!!!

Top Bottom