members and guests!!!!

dico

Reaction score
when i come on line i see now and again members and guests at bottom of page lets be honnest when you see this!!! you know its the likes of the normal gum bumping bandits hideing lol!!!! these are the ones keeping the forum going:laugh:more members than guests lol!!!! who are ya!!!! you know who you are :laugh:

Yeah we know who they are Dico and they can all sook ma boaby.:cool:

Another thing is the trend of some to hide their on line status, why?

i can remember last year we had a good selection of nutters on here weres that joe 90 gezzer gone and the olde red vicking bloke gone lol!!!

They are the good guy's, Redviking had all the pics and joe 90 was a clever guy. Your right though, we do need another nutter.:idea:

There's a few nutter's on tonight,they think cardiff will win tomorow:nuts::nuts:

I think you will be quite safe BF but good luck anyway.;)

Being a nutter is one of the core attributes required for a Scaffolder :nuts:---every thing else is bolt-ons :eek:

why am at it weres that dave2 b gone lol!!!

Good question. Brandy was a big mystery to me.

I did see a couple of posts from Jason the other day. I got the impression there were health concerns there so just left him alone.

is he mad paddy its done nowt but p1ss down all week other than friday that was lovely lol y do people want to eb here any one for a house /job swap

Suppose its a change scaff989 , i wouldnt mind a bit of peace and quiet for a week , mind you i wouldnt take the old woman

Yeah, I took my mrs up to Keswick a good while back and it lashed it down all weekend then too. Was nice up there though

And yeah I saw a couple of posts from Jason last week too, think he's had a virus or something !

Another one is ganderiser,she was always on here when i first came on,she probally got dirty pm's from certain members haha,but that's weird anyway,women on a scaff's forum:unsure:

Is that who he had the falling out with Phillio ?
I missed that, wondered why he hadn't been on as much as usual

No a viral infection I meant mate :)

i have seen him here since then , but someone did mention he was not feeling well , was quite a row got a bit heated

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

So whats everyone up to tonight then ? iam doing a quote and determined to get rid of my competition with it :D

Feck the quotes they can wait till Monday, just tuned in to match of the day as they seem to hve stopped playing footy up here for the moment.:(

Top Bottom