mathew warren

What are you doing here it's past your bedtime you little c.unt

Ok I have a confession to make.

I'm not really a boy of 14, I'm a 35 year old pre-op transexual who did my apprenticeship with DSL.

Unfortunately my breast implants make it impossible for me to wear a harness making me unemployable as a scaffolder and sitting down for a pi$$ is difficult if doing street work when you need to squeeze by the side of the wagon.

I feel so much better after telling you this from now on I wish to known as Edwina not Edwood.

Last edited by a moderator:
get back t bed up early for school, n ask ya mam to get a home teacher for nite time t teach ya how to spell.

swiftey yuo used my profiel without permishion so that must be wronge.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

do you rewriet peopels profiles all the tiem? its wrong if yuo do

It is isn't it.

The power went to my head.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Edwina

How come 1 minute i can spell , tneh hte nettx minate i cant dot , im will stop to have smoking tihs crack..

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Swifty im surry fir talkin this **** all time.

time for bed , ed.:D

Ok I have a confession to make.

I'm not really a boy of 14, I'm a 35 year old pre-op transexual who did my apprenticeship with DSL.

Unfortunately my breast implants make it impossible for me to wear a harness making me unemployable as a scaffolder and sitting down for a pi$$ is difficult if doing street work when you need to squeeze by the side of the wagon.

I feel so much better after telling you this from now on I wish to known as Edwina not Edwood.

Anyone got a contact number?;)

Top Bottom