mathew warren

From what i can make out Swifty lived up to his name and acted in haste twice...

once by banning the boy, the posts suggest it was Swifty

and secondly by hastily covering his tracks and editing/deleting posts....

I do know how to capture full screen images

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen banana. Only the system Bot Sf administrator can delete accounts ..

Welcome to our forum nathanj ,
firstly you seem very concerned about edwood , maybe you should listen to the lads when they say he is another banned member returned to cause mischief on here
If you honestly think that i for one would stand by an see a genuine young lad mugged of on here then you couldnt be further from the truth.
secondly you have me wondering if you have been here before as another member as all you have said so far is negative ,
If you really dont like it on here then please feel free to leave :)

From what i can make out Swifty lived up to his name and acted in haste twice...

once by banning the boy, the posts suggest it was Swifty

and secondly by hastily covering his tracks and editing/deleting posts....

I do know how to capture full screen images

I agree,that swiftys a nasty character,should be demoted to ordinary poster.Happy to replace him.:eek:

That boy was on the forum way past bed time nathan!!

if your that concerned about it nathanj why dont you leave and seek employment elsewhere. you obviously dont suit the scaffold game. if you have read previous threads you will know that the forum has been having trouble with trolls lately and we would all like them to FCUK off. how can you defend someone who comes on here claiming to be looking for their father and then get involved in things they know nothing about. you claim to have age against you but have you looked for a job in engineering.

read my posts, whats left of them.. and i said I'm not a scaffolder, just seeking some site graft work for cash. anyone over 50 has very little chance of work, in engineering its all virtual design now not the practical engineering of my day.

i can see you have all had trouble with difficult members, but i also can see that the suspicious nature of the forum could turn any new member into a troll like character, that doesn't make them a troll though. it is purely a defensive reaction, a defence mechanism. I have experienced it first hand...

i also have yet to be convinced of various suspicions that have pervaded the forum recently....

why dont you ring round the local sites then. a good place to start is always the local pub on a friday nite. have you got a cscs card cos you wont get any site work without it.

I know its not difficult to get. it was just a question.

its not my intention to cause problems, i hope you can see i am an intelligent man, but i hate to see intolerance and injustice, particularly against the young. life is hard enough or kids these days..

Do you think its ok for 14 year olds to be on this forum?????

How about 10 year olds?? fuk me ,why not a scaffolders creche!!
If members complain about someone talking garbage,they will be revued as to suitability.

my reason, as there is no agenda, was to see of there was any local work In time for a bit of cash for my girls at Christmas.

My first comment was aimed at steve198622

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

it is the editing by swifty in both threads that should concern you. Are you an overseer for the moderators?

NO HIS NOT READ MY SIGNATURE I AM THE SHERIFF LOL

it seems that there is no evidence than for anything other than bullying and intolerance. My intentions are as I stated. If I had not been subjected to accusations from members the minute I joined then I would have made my comment on the boys thread that it was sad and left it at that.

The reluctancy to forward any posts or even to make them public to the forum only serves to confirm that he received the same welcome as I did. I am a man of 53 yrs age, he was a vulnerable young lad and I will hold on to that fact until aom forward the evidence to me. The posts he claims the boy sent to him, a boy of 14. Was aom really offended by a child's comments to the point he wanted he lad banned?

MARRA AM 23 ME SELL SCAFF BIT GREEN YOU CAN SAY BUT THIS IS A SCAFFOLD FORUM AND MEMBER UNDER THE WORKING AGE SHOULD NOY REALLY COME ON HERE THE MEMBER EDWOOD MADE NEARLY AS MANY POSTS AS ROBERT IN HIS FIRST MONTH AND ONLY DAYS AFTER ROBER GETTING BANNED,
---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

as you all do of course.. do you think that the reception I have received will convince me I should make public my details? Do you ask all new members the same? or do you trust their integrity unless proven otherwise? and i mean truly proven, not conjecture?

YES WHEN SOME 1 ASKED ABOUT A JOB AND DOSENT LEAVE ANY DETAIL THE NOR IS TO ADVISE THE MAKE A COMMENT ON CONTACTS DETAILS LOCATION EXPREIENCE AND QUALLS

You originally stated you came on this forum to look around and find some work as Xmas was coming. This forum is for Scaffolders its given away in the heading at the top of the page. Only rarely will you find job advertisements for social workers, brain surgeons or bricklayers in the jobs section.
Of course the psychological abuse of children is a serious matter. I have seen no abuse to the concerned party.
If you wish to make a formal complaint PM me with your email address and I will give you my e-mail address. I will make sure any complaint is fully investigated.

WELL SAID HSWT

as aom is aware i am seeking advice on this from my wife who is a social worker for child psychology .

I have clearly seen posts seeking labouring positions, as i stated I had no opportunity to investigate the jobs section before I was pounced upon.

I am not saying the boy was abused, I am just raising concerns.

You will receive a pm from me in due course and I would welcome your support in asking aom to forward to me evidence of the lads inappropriate emails. Apparently the lad also changed his avatar to show a penis in a pair of jeans, again there seems to be no evidence for that claim and who deleted it.

DOES YOU WIFE WORK IN CAMHS? CHILD AND ADOLESCENT MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE????? OUR LASS IS A SOCIAL WORK AND SEE HAS HAS A QUICK GLIMPS OVER THE FORUM AND SAID IT BLATANTLY TROLLING YOU COULD ALSO GET IN CONTACT WITH MY PARTNERS CUSIN STEPHEN LEADING UK EXPERT AND HAS LOTS OF WORK PUBLISHED ON THE TOPICS OF BULLYING AND CYBER BULLYING HERE A BIT ABOUT HIM Stephen James Minton | Trinity College Dublin - Academia.edu

I'd love to discuss your concerns face to face Nathan you FAGGOT!!

Yeah, everyone's left to go and work in Algeria.

It's only me and marra left, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom