make it illegal,now.

ive seen this 100's of times other trades using boards for workbenches.in the past i have either given a couple of substandard boards or charged them.best way ive found if u getting no joy is see your foreman/supervisor.go see the site project manager and condemn the scaffold.puts the willy's up them through loss of production

aom are you saying your lot didnt polish off their carryout lol??think that deserves a couple of warning letters dont you?monday 1st thing id sit em down and make em tank the lot serves them right.welcome back.

Not really their fault I'm afraid, the last day is usually all about trying to line their stomachs with as much stodgy food as possible then a tug of war to keep them out the pub as long as possible so it doesn't go horribly wrong whilst it's still day light. The problem this year was the normal tidy the yard and wash the trucks was impossible due to frozen water pipes and after breakfast they were standing shivering in the shed drinking the carry out and I thought they were as well standing in the pub as standing in the shed so we were in for opening time and all left at closing time which was a first. It was a good night too, a proper scaffs night still in the oavies, I better not put too many details of events on here but they all had a great night, not so great in the morning though.:sick:

Top Bottom