Lyndon's

Top draw for me....no question.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Lets wrap this up

I saw a tidy little job today by S&D, shop front 4 lifts. up in berwick st. Neat work.
If youre in the area Bobby I'll treat ya to a ginger bread man. Was gonna say a cream cake but that pic vllb had up put me right off the idea.:sick::sick:

I saw a tidy little job today by S&D, shop front 4 lifts. up in berwick st. Neat work.
If youre in the area Bobby I'll treat ya to a ginger bread man. Was gonna say a cream cake but that pic vllb had up put me right off the idea.:sick::sick:

Luckily ain seen that pic yet and ta for the offer of a ginger bread man but I'm in moorgate at the moment plus u would six months fred man of ur age, I'll wait for a beer :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

I use to like creamdonuts. beer it is.. Glasgogogow

Who cheerful joe fred???? I'd love to meet him see if I'm proven wrong..... Na true say come on boys as the biggest hijacker on the forum let's not hijack it any further den find the thread and let's attack it!!!!!!!

I go one better than that,bought a wagon and some gear,got a council contract,employ 2 people and sit back and do fcuk all,HA.

Top Bottom