Lyndon's

Great firm but in scotland they really only get big sites like the new hydro concert venue.when i worked for them it was an edinburgh mafia fair play to them as thats just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes ;)

You weren't on the hydro with them Happy, were you? Whit's your real name? I was on there.

There was alot of grumbling when I was there about the apparent disparity between the rates depending on what side of the border you were. If it's true then it's bad craic.

Last edited:
Great firm but in scotland they really only get big sites like the new hydro concert venue.when i worked for them it was an edinburgh mafia fair play to them as thats just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes ;)

Gadgie b@starts as they were known on the hydro.;)

we were told that as we started on the site we werent entitled to the van with deisel card AND RADIUS.Call me old fashioned and principled but i wasnt working on a job an hour away from my house alongside guys who pass my house who had a VAN and Deisel card who also got the same Radius ;)

Been offered a start for Lyndon's
Does anyone know anything about them,
Are they as good as I have been told?????
If your serious about being a scaffolder and not just a "scaff" and are willing to learn then there isn't a company (as far as I'm concerned ) that can touch them for their quality and training attitudes. All companies should aspire to be more like them.

there an absolute bag of ***** all over the country as for pay its awful used to be good firm now total shambles I was with them for 10 years

there an absolute bag of ***** all over the country as for pay its awful used to be good firm now total shambles I was with them for 10 years

Angry much,I know hundreds of scaffold firms and Lyndons are not as you describe,maybe it was you who was a sack of sh8t in the end?.

I know birmingham and manchester branch are shiit hot, not had dealings with the rest but as lee says you must have been black sheep pal as i've never heard of such cow dung.
Now go wash your mouth out.

The pay is much better down south Den. I've worked for them twice up here, once in 2005 and then last year. The conditions, i.e your P.P.E. and breaks etc are still good but I made more money with them in 2005.

I know loads of firms Den,Lyndons are not a fly by night firm,you work hard and turn up every day they will look after you and your money will be spot on every week,I have a sneaky feeling this guy probably screwed himself up.

Top Bottom