Looking after our/thier best interests..lol!!!

all well and good on a building site or etc there rules play by them nmo choice ,but on the street ....., who states you must be clipped on who states you must use scaff step or agr? nasc who back them up the hse. you can get about £5,000 fine for not been clipped on. and the company aroud 30,000 might be a bit of with figures but for arguments sake lets say that there right nasc have member nasc write code hse implaments them no nasc member are aware of these code and lets face it some scaff havent seen a step pr agr so if the hse wanna dish fine out they need to get nasc to ither a give out free litratue to companies or be send older scaffs on a refresher as the cost of the nasc and then form then on no 1 can say i didnt know at the very least, its a cartel the both of them are cartels

It works the other way round marra, it starts as legislation then the hse write a regulation and then the nasc write a guidance note to deal with it. You don't have to be clipped on, there are other ways.

It works the other way round marra, it starts as legislation then the hse write a regulation and then the nasc write a guidance note to deal with it. You don't have to be clipped on, there are other ways.

dont get me rong i dont mind using the step just some times when on the first couple of lifts and the size of the job makes it a night mare and if every 1 was up top speed would be half the battle but as you knwo form paton scaff step..... ow that thing i for it was for gaffer to fill his car up the feking dwalf who the fek legislates it ? please please please dont say the nasc

Last edited:
Mostly comes from Brussels marra, it has done for some time.

Mostly comes from Brussels marra, it has done for some time.

how the fek does that work .... when rest of eu dont follow fek all the eu states on us brits and a a feking cost there still using feking wood in eastern europe lol well there still feking cartels the both of them

I agree with the first bit marra, it is a disgrace that we appear to be the only one's following it, well us and the Germans. That's why we work to en rather than the old B.S.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

dont get me rong i dont mind using the step just some times when on the first couple of lifts and the size of the job makes it a night mare and if every 1 was up top speed would be half the battle but as you knwo form paton scaff step..... ow that thing i for it was for gaffer to fill his car up the feking dwalf who the fek legislates it ? please please please dont say the nasc

I know what you mean about the first lift anyway and for some reason a couple of the boys have a blind spot for putting in a return rail which can annoy me after a while. Can't help you with the gaffer I'm afraid, your on your own with that one.:laugh:

I agree with the first bit marra, it is a disgrace that we appear to be the only one's following it, well us and the Germans. That's why we work to en rather than the old B.S.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I know what you mean about the first lift anyway and for some reason a couple of the boys have a blind spot for putting in a return rail which can annoy me after a while. Can't help you with the gaffer I'm afraid, your on your own with that one.:laugh:

gaffer???? the larl fat ******* long gone lol , is bs not british standard which imo is the best lol , you mena the stop end handrail? you must have no trannies left putting them in lol

haha, I hope he doesn't read this, it's been awhile since I have seen him on. The BS is the old british standard that was removed some time ago and why we are now working with TG20 to cover EN12811.

Do you lot not put stop end handrails in? FFS, it annoys the fook out of me that.

fok (Fountain of knowledge Alistair.) well put.:cool:
Do you reckon theres any old bs fittings still around?

Not sure about either Fred, FOK or the fittings.:embarrest:

haha,I enjoyed that little passage, I might have to adopt it to impress people.:cool:

I have to check everything, been a while since I was able to retain anything but without checking EN74 I would say it will refer you to manufacturers guidance.

Just another way of saying, I huvny a fekin clue.:laugh:

Top Bottom