Less is More... or More is Less...?

I worked with a guy called (DARREN AEROSMITH)

on his belt he had the following :

1) 7/16 spanner
2) 1/2 inch spanner
3) bubble
4) tape
5) knife
6) snail spanner
7) bottle holder
8) chalk holder
9) marker pen
10) gloves
11) flat spanner
12) ratchet
13) toffee hammer
14) glasses case
15) pouch for nails/ear plugs
16) small fold away saw

then on his hat he had

1) light
2) chin strap
3) ear defenders
4) on the left another pouch ziptied to his hat dark glasses
5) on the right another pouch ziptied to his hat 2 pens, incase he lost the 1 on his frog

and then he had

1) knee pads
2) elbow pads

the guy couldnt even base out a loading bay, but must have strong legs for all that weight he was carrying

Thanks for the 30mins entertainment I have PMSL reading this............spanner and bubble man and span the hand to measure the boards.......... :)

Thanks for the 30mins entertainment I have PMSL reading this............spanner and bubble man and span the hand to measure the boards.......... :)

Come on Kev... you CANT do that, lol.
Thats proper slash, mate. :worried:

Ya... back in 1974 when price work was actually worth the broken back.

Spanner and Level only guys are fine, until they need a Open Ender or an Adjustable... then who gets his tools borrowed or as i like to say: ponced?
Scaffolders like Me. :huh:

Well I hope you carry a clean handkerchief and a spare set of underwear in case you get run over.

LOL it worked...........and if it works no need to fix it :) I remember a guy called TOMMY TAPE all is life just coz he pulled a tape measure out of his bag once LOL

Yup... see anything strange here?

Kevin Smith - Liverpool = Northerner.
Jakdan - Tyne and Wear = Northerner.
Philiomaximus - London, but hes blatantly a Northerner whos moved to London ages ago.

Cogito Ergo = Sum: Northerners are just fukking SLASHERS! :laugh:

Hahahahahahaha Jason London street gangs invented slashing mate , and like flared trousers the northerners picked up on it 20 years to late :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lol.

Im a real actual Cockney.
Born in Forest Gate, less then 3 miles of the Bow Bells.
(Apparently that makes you a Cockney, but i also sound like someone off Eastenders, lol.)

But i might as well be a mix of African and Polish, as there are more of the fukkers here now then in their own country.

I was gonna get myself one of these next:
Perfect to travel to work with and ill never be caught short again.

portable-toilet.jpg

All i need to find now is a pouch that i can carry that on my belt with. :cool:

Last edited:
lol Ja, at least you had the sound of the "Bow Bells," in sunny Peckham I had the sound of "sirens" hmmm does throwing up a leaner, single handrail, no toe boards, for a foofing job.. is that slashing??? but fek it, I did put it rakers. The good day's £££££££££££££££

Im a real actual Cockney.
Born in Forest Gate, less then 3 miles of the Bow Bells.
(Apparently that makes you a Cockney, but i also sound like someone off Eastenders, lol.)

RRRRRIIIICCCCKKKKYYYY !!!!!

well boys,as much as i like to chew the fat on here my weeks in,the lads know what their doing tomorow,so it's my favourite time of the week,yes it's twelve hour bender time!!booze,football and a bike with a bogseat on,what more could an old northern slasher want;toot,toot or toodle pip as they might say darn sarth.:p

Top Bottom