Less is More... or More is Less...?

It wisnae a Jock was it? Worked with a few like that, even funnier was the old boy stumbling about the Rig yard with no lenses in his safety glasses, he got away with that one for years.:bigsmile:

always carry my half inch spanner just in case , and if i do find one it gets wrapped up real tight with a smile on my face just thinking about someone getting it off with an an adjustable. it also comes in handy as a hammer. lol

Ive worked with loads that use spanner handle to measure for boards

a spanner and a bubble , travel light and if you gotta run you aint got to much weight to hold you back :p

I once worked with a guy who only ever had one spanner,no level,no shifter,nothing:eek:he used to eye all his level's in,use his spanner to staff his 5's for boards,and use his feet to step out his bay size's,and his job's were alway's quite good!!though i dont know how he managed with band and plate,d.h.etc,he probally had a pointy shaft ha!and no i did'nt inspect his spanner handle.:laugh::laugh:

ive seen someone with a soleboard with a piece of rope through it which he carried round over hes shoulders for measureing out boards you wouldnt believe it unless you see it :laugh:

I once worked with a guy who only ever had one spanner,no level,no shifter,nothing:eek:he used to eye all his level's in,use his spanner to staff his 5's for boards,and use his feet to step out his bay size's,and his job's were alway's quite good!!though i dont know how he managed with band and plate,d.h.etc,he probally had a pointy shaft ha!and no i did'nt inspect his spanner handle.:laugh::laugh:

Now thats what I call oldschool lol

ive seen someone with a soleboard with a piece of rope through it which he carried round over hes shoulders for measureing out boards you wouldnt believe it unless you see it :laugh:

ha ha,i would have had under a 21 as soon as he went for a brew:cheesy:

I'd rather use my spanner or to hole on bubble than carry around a sole board like !!! lol

he'd be better off with a bag of banana's,at least you could chuck them at him when you'd stopped laughing:nuts:

That's all very well bigfish mate but wouldn't that be classed as bullying nowadays !!! lmao

yes it probally would zotsey,thats proper tickled me that,the image of a guy wearing a sole pad on a bit of string:laugh::laugh:priceless

Carabiner for 'Scaff step'. I-phone Frog, Bow saw come Stihl Saw carying attachment, Flask holder, Cable tie carrier,Glove hook.:D:D

I knew the carabiner on the step would catch on.:idea:

Hahahahahaha fu cking hell dico that must have been funny mate he must have looked like sloth from the Goonies dragging his sole board around :laugh::laugh::laugh:

LMAO!

I suppose hes right though, in his methods...
Much easier to carry an old bit of board, then a small tape measure. :huh:

Top Bottom