Less is More... or More is Less...?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Hi guys.

I got another question.
(Seems like all i do it make pointless threads up, but in my youth:amuse:, im just full of questions, for all your old gits out there, lol.)

Im constantly being told that i have too many spanners and crap on my belt.
How many tools is TOO many?

I dont think i do, but what do you think?
I have currently:

Apparently this is TOO many tools to carry, even though i use every single one daily and each has gotten me out the shiit on more then one occasion. :noworry:

So.
What do you think?

I wouldn't carry all that around on my belt mate tbh
I've got 7/16 spanner, ratchet podger, stabila and tape. A pen knife in my pocket. That's it.
I've got a podger hammer and an open ended podger too but carry them in my bag for just incase I have to do any system work

I hope you still got room for a couple more things, 30mm socket & ratchet, 30mm open ended spanner, adjustable cloths line pole, permenent marker, 100' lite line, betting shop pen, and a pack of paracetamol, normally for Mondays lol

Looks like im gonna get a battering for this thread, rofl! :laugh:

Anyway.
Fukk you lot! - Your all just a bunch of slashers, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

This is what i was thinking of getting next:

Aliens_Power-Loader-with-Ellen-Ripley.jpg

An all-in-one Super Turbo Safety Construction Power Suit.
And at £74,999 its a real bargain! :laugh:

I have my level in my back pocket, and my spanner in my front lol

Opps, don't forget the spare gloves, and safety glasses, sun block, mega size wallet for tickets required, lump hammer and fitting bolt for the hilti bullets, life jacket, you never know when you could be working around water. Duct tape in case the steel should want to escape from boots, and a nice ali butt, you never know?

Left and right hand podger? Spreader,mars bar can'a coke, sun, and rollies.

Hi guys.

I got another question.
(Seems like all i do it make pointless threads up, but in my youth:amuse:, im just full of questions, for all your old gits out there, lol.)

I have currently:

Apparently this is TOO many tools to carry, even though i use every single one daily and each has gotten me out the shiit on more then one occasion. :noworry:

So.
What do you think?

a part from the hammer de-nailer which i do not carry on belt i have a multi knife come pliers and find i use them all every day and so do every one else lol

I've Got a pen and pad !!!:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Keep your spanners as long as you can lads

It gets lonely in the office:D

Hi guys.

I got another question.

I have currently:

So.
What do you think?

well thats what i carry jason so fookem!!! they still wana borrow something when they need it if you use it jason abuse it quite a few out there got the belt with the toys but cant use them :bigsmile:

Nearly as much as myself Jason except I now carry the IW.:love:

Roboscaff.:D

I once worked with a guy who only ever had one spanner,no level,no shifter,nothing:eek:he used to eye all his level's in,use his spanner to staff his 5's for boards,and use his feet to step out his bay size's,and his job's were alway's quite good!!though i dont know how he managed with band and plate,d.h.etc,he probally had a pointy shaft ha!and no i did'nt inspect his spanner handle.:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom