Lads hit the gates

Hey Lads,

Does anyone know what is going on this week with Vivergo? Is it all sorted now?

Rumour has it action is planned for Monday Kenny.

PS

Were you on Wilton for Rainhams the Simon Carves Job

Demo at west burton today,they said nxt monday at saltend then march through hull city centre after

cuts,rising inflation,petrol prices,job losses,immigration methinks theres going to be more than demos soon the countrys at the brink,now they paying brits off to hire forigen tradesmen and to top it all off the goverment have let the bankers cash in big time AGAIN,not to mention the budget in a couple of days.what would the bulldog do?

Which Bulldog are we talking about here Celticbhoy, If its Bulldog of SF fame the march would have to be on a motorway, you'd never get that head up a street.

With an advanced warning vehicle with full flashing lights, WIDE LOAD.

cuts,rising inflation,petrol prices,job losses,immigration methinks theres going to be more than demos soon the countrys at the brink,now they paying brits off to hire forigen tradesmen and to top it all off the goverment have let the bankers cash in big time AGAIN,not to mention the budget in a couple of days.what would the bulldog do?
think ive worked with you before celticboy,,,,where you been graftin the last few years mate ?...

until we all start sticking together, and all join the sccr, if we have nearly 7,000 scaffs on the forum and another 3 to 4 thousand scaffs elsewhere. we stand a chance of stopped being ***** on. then we will get the respect we deserve.

mate a was over ireland for wee bit there but been in london for some time now not been home in a good while,where you working mate?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

animal i think its high time we all took the reins and started to promote the sccr your right.

mate a was over ireland for wee bit there but been in london for some time now not been home in a good while,where you working mate?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

animal i think its high time we all took the reins and started to promote the sccr your right.
Been offshore last few year,,,gettin a bit pissed off, got offered a job in Bromley by bow,,,6 x 10,s. thinkin about taking it ,got told theres something you can do to claim your dig money,need to look into it a bit more....

bit of a culture shock that coming of a platform onto a site in the smoke mate,wouldnt get involved with that expenses lark pm better tax they prob fill you in on that better books in id say.

every punk,skin,raster,faggot,scaffs and relivent british trades men with a british accent(**** the passport)down tools hit the gates and stay the **** out till every imported foreign bumnut gets put back on the front wheel arch of a 767 and get the **** out of this septic isle of ours,fu#k me you cant even have a bit of patter or read the jokes on the sh#thouse wall unless you can understand queen lizzies new adopted patter polish,kurdish,swaheli,romanian,ferengie,clingon and manc enough is enough what say ye.

AS IVE SAID BEFORE MANY TIMES ON THE FORUM BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS!!!!LOOK AFTER OUR OWN IT WAS ONLY 2 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY TRYED TO SMASH UP THE NAECI AGREEMENT AT LINDSAYOIL REFINERY,MY HEART WAS FULL OF PRIDE AS I WATCHED BBC NEWS 24 AFTER WALKING OUT IN SUPPORT OF THE LADS,AND SEEING THE NEWS FLASHES STATING THAT EVERY MAJOR SITE WAS WALKING OUT AS WELL.
I THINK IT IS NOW TIME FOR SIMILAR ACTION,AND WOULDNT IT BE GOOD IF THE BUILDING TRADE BOYS AND THE STREET GANGS COULD JOIN IN.
THE BUILDING SITES IS WERE THE ROTT SET IN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIPPED IN THE BUD DUE TO SAFETY ISSUES BUT THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO REAL UNION IN THAT SIDE OF THE GAME,SO THE GAFFERS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT.
THATS MY RANT OVER UNITE FOR THE FIGHT :mad:

british are like sheep daftscaff they follow every one every where. youve only got to see them at the airport, shame this dosent happen at the work front but with you on this one mate as with many others, as for unite dont think there up to it. the only body that seems to be makeing a diffrence is the sccr@sky.com

Dico i am a member of unite but i was meaning the GREAT BRITISH workforce should unite.
i am also a member of the sccr.
thats by the by lets get this **** sorted the rates are bad enough without having to fight it out with even cheaper unskilled foreign labour:mad:

make you 100% right daftscaff.........its high time we started to stand and be counted weve been fcked about to long and too far.(sorry for the swearing)

Rigfht thought I'd reply to this to put everyone in the picture. We had a lot of travelling men at Saltend from Middlesborough. In particular one militant old **** (due for retirement) put a stop to weekend work ******* it up for the local lads even though they were still getting paid lodge. The score is we are all getting paid again next week and appaertly a fresh offer should be on the table although it aint going to be any good for the long service lads. I'm hearing that companies are now frowning on travelling lads due to the Middlesborough lads only looking after themselves be pre warned

There are a lot of different stories coming out of Saltend but the Grimsby boys do have a point, this is not a scaffolders dispute and it would be fair to say that the situation the Redhall employees find themselves in was to a certain degree self inflicted.

As a result of the dispute DSL have placed a embargo on new starters as they prepare to transfer the Saltend lads to other sites should the " lock out " continue.

430 Workers Locked Out at BP Saltend, Hull | News | GMB Yorkshire and North Derbyshire

Thanks for clarifying the situation on the Saltend issue Podger.
I would like to add though it is still rather worrying that the TUPE agreement is not being adhered to,just another attempt to erode hard fought workers rights:mad:

Top Bottom