Just moved to Amlwch in Anglesey

No roofs on them Totwitney, thats what the 100 ton of tube is for. Come to think maybe Alan might be interested after carrying 2000 x 21's it would be a piece of piss for him to throw the 100 ton up.

Last edited:
ye will be fine if you can fit in a dolls house,he can stick his hundred ton up his arse im on day work.

Now Now Baboon, the Chinaman is only offering work to us hard pressed scaffs and you insult him like that. tut tut. pmsl.

Its all ally Barber hence the £50 day work rate any takers

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

No 21s just 16s

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

F**k Me Paulreilly its Ally not steal its like carrying matchsticks you've bin spoilt

£50 !!!!! i wouldnt pick cockles in morecombe bay for that ,,,,,p***k
Think about it Paul dont be too hasty, its weekend work what else would you be doing. and imagine all the tips you'd pick up and further your education talking tube with Chinaman in the pup after you threw up the 100 ton, would'nt it be worth it, though you might have to pay for the drink.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

No 21s just 16s

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

F**k Me Paulreilly its Ally not steal its like carrying matchsticks you've bin spoilt
Could you not get bamboo, the pikeys will have that alloy away.

Does 100 ton of ally equate to about 300ton of steel...Thats a big pile of ally...

chinaman

No 21s just 16s

Iknow it might sound strange to a man of your experience + knowhow,,, but some of us ordinary scaffolders know the difference between steel + ally.

100 ton of alloy, f### the £50 I'm on my way to get there before the pikeys

I Thought this was a Honest Island better go have a look see if its still there

Phillo thats £75000. Paul need more than 1 driver for that, reckon 5 artics +5 40ft trailers. Might get in touch with Tubular to come and pump a bit of steel, no sorry, alloy, should have it loaded in no time.

Race you Phillo, winner takes all, can see a convoy of scaff lorrys racing to Chinamans site.

gotta go mate iam trying to tpye will iam tearing down the moortway whle droving de lorry to get to de alli :)

Remember chaps there's no fork lifts on Anglesey,you'll have to hemp it all on the wagon. Anyway I'm closer than the lot of you. pmsl.....

you will be devastated when you cross the bridge phillo you should know what chinaman is like for blowing things out of proportion,probably got 10x5ft tubes to go round his doll house

Top Bottom