Just moved to Amlwch in Anglesey

na definetly doll houses mr reilly.no chance would a **** like him have ten houses or horses

Big job Amlwch

Need some good scaffs on a big project in Amlwch ie Five dwellings got the tube just need 5 men 1 driver 4 scaffs times are hard at the mo so i can only pay £50 a day 6 till 5 Weekends

i could work the weekends no charge of course i just want to see u finish your dwellings mate,whos your foreman ken dodd.ps why dont you open a training centre for scaffs while your at it.

Have they got to have the "Proper Advanced" ticket Chinaman.?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

i could work the weekends no charge of course i just want to see u finish your dwellings mate,whos your foreman ken dodd.ps why dont you open a training centre for scaffs while your at it.
LOL, This is going to be good Celticbhoy.

ken dodd and the chinky fellah open state of the art training centre for scaffs in scotland,prob be better than whats been mooted brandy lol,chinaman i dont hemp 20s on a sunday ok.

Be no hemping involved there Celticbhoy, he was conned, he was sold 10 dolls houses with no roofs, Heard the Spineless Dwarf sold him them.

be careful some of dem dolls houses can be very tricky to scaffold with bay windows and chimney stacks

Might be allright if the Dwarf left him his harness and scaffstep.

surely the dwarfs not erecting hes a grandad for goodness sake whats ken dodd thinking bout.........i might just dip sunday now maybe tony scaffs dont scare will come out of his TRAININ............EH POWER STATION TO HELP.

Scary Tony dont do Sundays Celticbhoy, he spends it licking arses and fueling up so he can continue to talk ***** the rest of the week.

Listen i need hard working honest men not Comedians

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Ive got 100 ton of tube needs throwing up any takers

Chinaman try Robert Hurst Ltd, their an employment agency, do be often on here.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Listen i need hard working honest men not Comedians

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Ive got 100 ton of tube needs throwing up any takers
Them 5 houses must be big. Climbscaff has 100 scaffs, looking for work for them

Climbscaff has been quiet lately perhaps RHL found his men work at the Grain

Y you advanced or just holding your hand out
Like your style Chinaman, I'm Proper Advanced, Broparabs will supply a reference, Yeah, holding me hand out for a bit of work, how much you paying and are you paying digs.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Climbscaff has been quiet lately perhaps RHL found his men work at the Grain
Swifty, climbscaffs men have all signed up with Simian out in Abudabi, Think their getting funding from Col Gadafi.

Top Bottom