Jordon clamps

Mick the main point that everybody is missing is that the clamp was never designed to be carried or to be a personal issue item. The clamp should be used in multiples when the scaffold is being erected and left in position to accomodate mods and ultimately the dismantle when the scaffold is finished with. Bear in mind it is the NASC companies who decided to make it a personal issue item to once again keep costs low ??

Work it out my friend

Regards

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mick the main point that everybody is missing is that the clamp was never designed to be carried or to be a personal issue item. The clamp should be used in multiples when the scaffold is being erected and left in position to accomodate mods and ultimately the dismantle when the scaffold is finished with. Bear in mind it is the NASC companies who decided to make it a personal issue item to once again keep costs low ??

Work it out my friend

Regards

Jordan
Now then Jordan,I have nothing against the clamp n when used as Ya describe is excellent.
However in My opinion Ya just can't beat the wrappa.
Think on this one Jordan,when basing out when can Ya safely first use clamp?

Mick the clamp comes into play soon as you get on the first lift ? As I said look at the web site and see it in action.

Jordan

Mick the clamp comes into play soon as you get on the first lift ? As I said look at the web site and see it in action.

Jordan
Jordan the wrappa comes into play from the floor on up.
As for the website mate I've always found hands on experience to be better.
But I'll say it again My opinion on wrappa vs clamp is just that,an opinion.
It really is purely a matter of personal preference.

Top Bottom