is your boss a scrooge or father xmas

dico

Reaction score
as most years ive been with capes i will say scrooge through and through!!!!!

yea usualy had to conduct our own entertainment most years paid for by ourselfs.

I have booked a restaurant for the night, a good slap up meal and a free bar all night for all my lads and other half's if there want to come along (I have to say that for my wife) after all see is my taxi home!!!! or and I will be giving them a good bonus for all the hard work there have put in for the past year.

Last edited:
I'm not as good as Tac, but will take the boy's out for a good piss up and work permitting knock off a day early. Bonus is still a bit in the air but have managed it on previous occasions so will decide in the next couple of day's who gets what if any.

Aye they are but I'm from Irish stock and like any good Irishman it's just another excuse for a knee's up.

Finishing work next Thursday evening, taking the chaps go karting on Friday morning,around 11:30 a good meal on the way back to town and then on the piss till the last one drops.It'the least that can be done for the people that keep a roof over my family's head....Thanks chaps for all the hard work throughout the year, and a merry xmas to one and all...

will take the lads in on the last day, breakfast, tidy yard till opening time then on the lash until they have had enough then i get them cabs home good lads least i can do for them :)

I'm not as good as Tac, but will take the boy's out for a good piss up and work permitting knock off a day early. Bonus is still a bit in the air but have managed it on previous occasions so will decide in the next couple of day's who gets what if any.

int that a chrimbo card sent from the beach...:D

int that a chrimbo card sent from the beach...:D

haha Steve, I don't fly out till boxing day. The worst thing about it is I don't get back till the day after the old firm game, not a happy chappy.

One firm i worked for use to give the lads £100 and take us for a drink and when they became bigger the bonus went down to £25 and we got taxed on it,
They asked what the problem was when i gave them £17 back in coins.
Another firm used to take us on the razz with a free bar in the afternoon and money for the lads who wear staying out after the gaffers went home now you can have a 10 pack of lager or bitter.

I used to work for L & B Scaffolding in Leeds a good few years back and they used to put a monkey behind the bar for us in the local boozer and do something else for the lads an all, paintballing etc. Good times.

im still working on my boss

his giving tho

he said we are going out on the 17th now

still not sure who's paying

few of the lads organised own piss up that way dont have to drink with the w*****s on the firm as for xmas bonus might as well piss in the wind

Top Bottom