is benchmark screwed????

No apparantly I'm valued ie cheap labour lol just got a bad feeling an its time to go an thanks Chris il fone that number tomorrow

they have good intentions, but not being a member of the NASA has made it hard to win the bigger contracts, so now trying to compete with the smaller firms with lower overheads , the going is getting tough

It's not looking good. How about this then, the office staff didn't get paid over Xmas, they had to do without until after the holidays as there was no money in the pot. R Capital told them to sell the tube instead so people could be payed (Allegedly)

how long u been on there thats the block we wer eon for a bit till i jacked lol u still on for them then ???

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

ow i a cobra 1 was a good gaffer on ti wernt ya baz ;)

That voluptuous humpty-dumpty Markus van Burnstein f.ucked Benchmark up.
He was being a naughty little soldier and needed his bottom whacked with a spanking paddle. :eek:

Just for you VLLB. ;)

Last edited:
Is cobra Barry L? And Jason that's quite some accusation to be making on a public forum for all and sundry to read mate. Could have implications for yourself writing things like that. I'd remove it if I was you.

F.uck him, hes a prick.
But ill ammend it, ONLY for SF Admin. - To stop him getting it in the neck.

Cobra might be Barry Lane? - Nice bloke him, worked with him a few years ago over at Bankside 3, or 2 i cant remember exactly which one, lol.
Nice bloke anyway, a real gentleman.

Paid what every 4 weeks

Someone is taking the pizza out of us. not the full english is it; paid every 4 weeks what a rip off, sort it out lads. a lot of Scaffs will be staying in for 3 weeks at a time.

Top Bottom