Im back

Why is it i can sort myself out and get back to birmingham, yet you feckers cant get yourself across london.???....lol lol

If you come up on the next one Dico,youll have to sort some digs,fuka getting home if you get the wrong train.

i will probably wake up with a bird :laugh:
or a gezzer when you drink you dont no what you wake up with i woke up with jason gibbs once he chatted about scaffolding all morning why i cooked hes breakfast:laugh: who wants that with a one night stand:laugh:

:laugh::laugh:
He had whiskers then as well
perhaps you could renew old relationships:D

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Why is it i can sort myself out and get back to birmingham, yet you feckers cant get yourself across london.???....lol lol

Den mate, you only made it cos me and Phillio was so worried about you. Lee and Bobby kept telling you the wrong time to keep you there,and phil didnt want you sleeping in his yard:laugh:

Eh fred, if it wern't for a booked train and church the following morn i'd prob be still there now...lol lol

we all did cost me a fortune going darn saaff to help out by holding the jackets
not to mention the good lady not bothering to book me a hotel in a huff
i was a sad hugenoet in the big smoke:sad2:

Top Bottom