Im back

save yer money up fatty and get your own card
you may be working for a waanker now but when you get ticketted up you can work some real prikks;)

tickets make prizes its all about tickets these days even if you cant scaffold you ave the cisrs ticket these days your get a managers job at tescos lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

tickets make prizes its all about tickets these days even if you cant scaffold you ave the cisrs ticket these days your get a managers job at tescos lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Bit like ecitb then ? apart form cisrs is more expensive and takes longer.

thatchers gold and thatchers champagne cider charlie mix lol!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Bit like ecitb then ? apart form cisrs is more expensive and takes longer.

you no it ecitb scaffs have respect and no there stuff!!! cisrs is the scaff ticket for 2013 even thou you cant scaffold:laugh: where theres money tickets dont matter sorry but when your half cut yee speak the truth:laugh:

If you like your cider kev, you should try old rosie its 7.3% and it'll blow your knackers off. Yorkshire lee was on it when we were out last weekend, lets just say he were w.ankered.

thatchers gold and thatchers champagne cider charlie mix lol!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

you no it ecitb scaffs have respect and no there stuff!!! cisrs is the scaff ticket for 2013 even thou you cant scaffold:laugh: where theres money tickets dont matter sorry but when your half cut yee speak the truth:laugh:

Yes agree but lets be honest here there were some ***** ecitb lads out there i remember being offerrd an advanced one grade 5 if i remember rightly when id only been in the game 18 months it was wide open to chancers,

If evryone failed it Dico, no one would go on it.:D#

Scaffy's right about that poison, suit you down to the ground.

Took me 2 days to straighten out Den,was worth it tho.;)

next hoo harrr henry you ave i want a invite lol!!!!

Fu.ck that Old Rosie Den, I've seen some people in terrible states after that stuff. Myself included (Not Sat night)

You were on that other poison jagger wern't ya.....he he.
Missus forgiven you yet..:love:

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

next hoo harrr henry you ave i want a invite lol!!!!

Hopefully the next one will be mid nov, if we can sort it prop kev.:idea:

why ave select forum members been on the pi!! from the forum we will all come even haverspanner with all hes thia birds wants to come lol!!!! i will paye for all the beers all night lol!!!! as birds no there man i normally wake up with half of britains slags!!!!! lol!!!

ought scaffy gezzer when you get back from holiday let me no when party nights are on london leeds wants £40 pound lol!!!!

If you come up on the next one Dico,youll have to sort some digs,fuka getting home if you get the wrong train.

Top Bottom