Im back

fat boy

Reaction score
Hi guys Im back :laugh:

been busy busy hope things are all good in the hood?

Unfortunatly hap this is a major draw back from the south east is the way the youngsters talk even the Jamaicans have a laugh or 3

still on the tools well i was Hows the forum going

still on the tools well i was Hows the forum going

To be honest fat boy it's been really dull with out you. I was thinking of giving it up but your return has changed my mind.
While you were away Jason Gibbs and VLLB were scratching each other's eyes out. There is actually a very clever video on the forum about the fall out. The guy who did it must be a genius.

fellas i really need to take time out & teach you the distilling of alchohol methods that way you can make a few bob depending on your outlay F*ck the tax man

you dont need all this card bollox either chrimbo coming up

I remember you now fatty you were trying to get into scaffolding how did it all go;)

yer all good buddy been working for a guy who said if i start off with him he wil put me throw my part one and get the ball rolling!
Well im back but now not really on the tools more pumping gear thieving ********.
stole mine and the bosses boys bags off the wagon Wednesday morning. been pumping gear since as boss dont care aout buying me any tools if the gear is still getting humped about.
course the bosses boy got new kit fat boy got told buy his own!!!!!

Probs but wont claim had a big fight today about it not happy

Top Bottom