If moderators had the power

the only moderator that takes his duties seriously is FREDERIK,a loyal servant to the forum.
sad to say the rest just see it as a white hat and try to lord it over the rest,appart from phillio as he must have been pissed when he accepted his post.
HSWT lords over the forum in General so i cant really include him eigther.
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALL NON PATICIPATING MODERATORS STRUCK OFF,as an absence from posting for 2 months should be seen a deraliction of duties.;)

IF I HAD THE POWER I WOULD BAN ALL ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT POSTS
if there are any:eek:

How dare you Sir!! I have never lorded it over anyone. I have simply tried to bring some words of comfort and encouragement to angry and troubled men. I see myself as the Salvation Army of Scaffolders.

That "Marra The Sheriff " should be pulled into the office for moonlighting as he is now a moderator on Crush Candy , and is neglecting his role here :worried:

now now phil av pulled you outa the sh1t more times than enough on your quest to be a feking bobby on the beat lol ahahah all I can say is laptops been down av been trying to get to the library to monitor the forum but wouldn't let me in

A rufty tufty scaffolder moderating crush candy i have never heard the like of it .
Oh yer get back on the case marra i need your help ;)

hswt it was a compliment and now ive had a wee furstenburg im ashamed as it almost sounds like a grovelling statement,which i now retract
i will not retract the frederik staement as he is the staesman of the forum,with
AOM as the diplomatic consulate;)
as for the stayaway moderators someone take the bite:eek:

Quote Marra
" av been trying to get to the library to monitor the forum but wouldn't let me in "

Barred from the library,:(

what you been doing alphabetically arranging the books for them :D

feck me MARRA jimmy saville and stuart hall couldnt mange that
you have sank SAcaffolders to a new low
THANKS FROM THE FORUM;)

Thank you Happy.very high praise indeed. Us blues brothers got to stick together eh!;)
If only I knew a bit more about scaffolding:noworry:

hswt it was a compliment and now ive had a wee furstenburg im ashamed as it almost sounds like a grovelling statement,which i now retract
i will not retract the frederik staement as he is the staesman of the forum,with
AOM as the diplomatic consulate;)
as for the stayaway moderators someone take the bite:eek:

Retract? You sound like a Tory MP.;)

Of all the regular posters,seems like most of them are mods anyway,as for happy's stay away comment,most have lives to live in the summer months,oh and the pub watch list impacts greatly on my posting prowess lol,other mods have castles to maintain or foreign country's to sort out while others are too busy crushing candy or other such girlie pursuits,but not to worry,that old stalwart fred never suffers a dereliction to his duty's,bit of a stevie gerrard of the moderators world,it's about time us mods were awarded a shiny mods gold card to reflect our high standing in the world of cyber moderating and sorting the chiff from the chaf,i'm now happy,that happy's happy,are you happy,happy(someone had to give him a bite,he's been dangling his worm for hours now):p:D

I, for one, would applaud the instant dismissal of the current forum moderators.

I, am the only gentleman capable of keeping this bizarre collection of odd-balls and social misfits that admin calls 'members' in check.

Only then, could admin sleep well with the knowledge that any 'comedians' or forum clowns would be crushed instantly, with an iron fist.

I, for one, would applaud the instant dismissal of the current forum moderators.

I, am the only gentleman capable of keeping this bizarre collection of odd-balls and social misfits that admin calls 'members' in check.

Only then, could admin sleep well with the knowledge that any 'comedians' or forum clowns would be crushed instantly, with an iron fist.

Still hurts does it mate? Nearly a year since you and your compadre dangerus with 2 S's were overlooked.
You would be better off keeping the bird in your office in check.;)

Its also good for the forum to have the occasional post from non mods.:smile1:

Of all the regular posters,seems like most of them are mods anyway,as for happy's stay away comment,most have lives to live in the summer months,oh and the pub watch list impacts greatly on my posting prowess lol,other mods have castles to maintain or foreign country's to sort out while others are too busy crushing candy or other such girlie pursuits,but not to worry,that old stalwart fred never suffers a dereliction to his duty's,bit of a stevie gerrard of the moderators world,it's about time us mods were awarded a shiny mods gold card to reflect our high standing in the world of cyber moderating and sorting the chiff from the chaf,i'm now happy,that happy's happy,are you happy,happy(someone had to give him a bite,he's been dangling his worm for hours now):p:D

STEVIE G PLEASE BIG FISH don't insult our fredriko any more out bursts of delusionals will result in instand proppercation on your position as a vip mod ;)

Still hurts does it mate? Nearly a year since you and your compadre dangerus with 2 S's were overlooked.

aye he needs to keep Marra in the office under control othow the term marra dosent work with the ladies lol

the only moderator that takes his duties seriously is FREDERIK,a loyal servant to the forum.
sad to say the rest just see it as a white hat and try to lord it over the rest,appart from phillio as he must have been pissed when he accepted his post.

:blink:

Where is Dangerus with 2 S's?

Top Bottom