If moderators had the power

Give all moderators a pay rise and admit how lucky Leeds Utd were on Saturday and the other team should have won....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder the countries in such a state,I suppose the border control was there as well!!:laugh: Now yur secret meetings out,what was the outcome?:rolleyes:

That's also a secret fred,i did take some minutes,unfortunately I cant read them,,something to do with single malts:nuts:

Haha,ya cannae deny it!! Its in black n white.

But I am sorry for editing your post,

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigfish..so it was you who took the minutes, they should have been eaten after the cream pie at the end of the meeting

whats this fecker Frederick up too :worried: keep your eye on him Any more of it send the boys round :eek:

Haha,ya cannae deny it!! Its in black n white.

You bassterd fred......lol.lol.

Leeds were a class act at the weekend.....come on the mighty whites

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

And you swifty you twwatt.....:laugh

Forum, Bear witness, Vip mods are ganging up on me.
I really think theyve all signed up to that viaga tw@ who nearly shut the forum down.;)
No wonda they all fuked off, General as well.:rolleyes:
Whilst the lowly mod held the fort with a musket.:smile1:

Keep you eyes open tomorrow Fred :wondering:

I have called in a Drone strike, bit of hot missile up your jacksee might get you back in line :idea:

Hang on Lads... I aint a grass..but that Swifty cant get away scot free??:amazed:

that's why he is called "SWIFTY"

soon as bother starts he's off to fook over the hill's :cool:

was a good crak, sorry if I offended anyone I have abused my position.I always try to have the crak but no one laffs any more.:cry::D

Swifty you arrse.....lol

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

was a good crak, sorry if I offended anyone I have abused my position.I always try to have the crak but no one laffs any more.:cry::D

Fuuck sake fred, i know i need a magnifine glass to find my coock, but i dont want to use it on here...:laugh:

the only moderator that takes his duties seriously is FREDERIK,a loyal servant to the forum.
sad to say the rest just see it as a white hat and try to lord it over the rest,appart from phillio as he must have been pissed when he accepted his post.
HSWT lords over the forum in General so i cant really include him eigther.
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALL NON PATICIPATING MODERATORS STRUCK OFF,as an absence from posting for 2 months should be seen a deraliction of duties.;)

IF I HAD THE POWER I WOULD BAN ALL ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT POSTS
if there are any:eek:

Top Bottom