If moderators had the power

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
There have been some comments about moderators being given the power to ban troublesome forum members.
If you could, who would you ban and why.

I would probably start with that pesky Swifty. He is a constant thorn in my side not to mention the fights he tries to pick with my old friend phil181.;)

that would be interesting you can imagine it "world war 3 started all because of scaffolders forum" lol

incedently how do you become a moderator and what powers do they have????

DISCLAIMER: not that im interested in becoming one as im sad to say im the least responsible person i know and prob in the whole industry again just curious

Would you not say that was a very troublesome post, so your right at the top of the list

valid point phil, ive worked with blokes that have been made up to management, in most cases there completely different ppl once the power surge kicks in

And where was you whilst the forum was under attack??
Some Vip mods aint got a scooby what common mods have to put up with:rolleyes:

Now now Fred,as a mod you should know that I was attending a secret meeting of vip mods,however someone must have leaked this news to the infadels whilst us vip's were deep in conference,they chose their moment to attack the forum whilst it was at its weakest security wise:laugh::laugh:

Now now Fred,as a mod you should know that I was attending a secret meeting of vip mods,however someone must have leaked this news to the infadels whilst us vip's were deep in conference,they chose their moment to attack the forum whilst it was at its weakest security wise:laugh::laugh:

No wonder the countries in such a state,I suppose the border control was there as well!!:laugh: Now yur secret meetings out,what was the outcome?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom