i need advice

The 'Master' hasn't got any blokes. He's a fantasist believing he's a scaffolder. Probably been in the game a few years and still waiting to get his part one and be allowed his own spanner.

The 'Master' hasn't got any blokes. He's a fantasist believing he's a scaffolder. Probably been in the game a few years and still waiting to get his part one and be allowed his own spanner.

He has 7 gangs, drops them off in his roller, has a 200k house in dont know where, has eaten at a restaurant and made 75k profit last year. Dont know many trainees who have achieved all that.

I found myself in a similar position once, made a million before breakfast then had to get the company chinook to drop the boys off at the job we had running on Buckingham Palace......and then I woke up...

He has 7 gangs, drops them off in his roller, has a 200k house in dont know where, has eaten at a restaurant and made 75k profit last year. Dont know many trainees who have achieved all that.

This post got a vote of thanks from The Master. I am honoured possibly the politest thing he has done on the forum so far.

Ok i admit it ive not really got a big house,nice shiney new car and great lifestyle your right rcg,when everyone else was jusy beleiving me you rumbled me keep up the good work detective,and another thing its a daft forum on the internet i will spell and use wichever grammar i want and so should anybody else,if your worried about things like that youve been prowling the forum too long you sad kunt haha so long dogs!

You’re a fool and always will be you Moran/Muppet/wane be special person. go back to your grotto

Ok i admit it ive not really got a big house,nice shiney new car and great lifestyle your right rcg,when everyone else was jusy beleiving me you rumbled me keep up the good work detective,and another thing its a daft forum on the internet i will spell and use wichever grammar i want and so should anybody else,if your worried about things like that youve been prowling the forum too long you sad kunt haha so long dogs!

Bye dikhead.. next time I need my boots lacing I'll get in touch...:noworry:

you dont rake anything pal! 75k pull your head out your arse and smell reality you retard!!!!!!!! no decent man comes on here bragging about men being dogs and having a 75k net!!!!!! get yourself back to school,grow up and stop flooding a good forum with horrible comments.

till it goes tits up master and it will..... then where will you be?

back passing tube to scaffs thats where

im enjoying this some of the masters patter is quite good.
But has noone ever wondered how these type threads seem to follow one another you never have 2 at the 1 time
Am i reading too much into this ;)

I thought it was Scaffy:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

But I knew it couldn't be 'cos he only made £75K

FFS your still here, what is this the farewell tour?

I am ddoing wel in busines also I am now usin 12 wagins on the rd and making a big profit I hav many contacts. last yr my turnovr was 2.5 milion wiht 25% net profut.

Good to see the real Master back on the forum Ikram, glad business is flourishing.

Feck This, I Cant Be Arsed With This Chug Merchant, Has Anyone Heard From Young Jason Gibbs Recently Its Been A While Since Hes Posted Anything Just Hope Hes Ok.

master........ You dull **** your not stating facts at all!!!!! if you got a scaffold firm with 7 gangs then why do you drop them off on the job? where are your wagons/vans? where is your gear? are you just a scaffolder pimp? making money off some poor mans sweat?your a ******* idiot and a disgrace to man kind you scumbag now shove your facts up your arse

thank yu aom the busness is gud a moment hope yu are doing well also,we hav to tret men kindly as they repesent our company and my partner business man is opening contacts in U.A.E so hopfully expand gud this year

Feck This, I Cant Be Arsed With This Chug Merchant, Has Anyone Heard From Young Jason Gibbs Recently Its Been A While Since Hes Posted Anything Just Hope Hes Ok.

Just posted on the other thread Gerscaff with a bit of a revelation.

Top Bottom