i need advice

Scaff you think im daft enough to print my company name on here after the abuse ive taken for stating mere facts?no thank you!good luck to your gaffer but as i said im happy with my lot,got a great lifestyle that will do me just fine now go away and correct your grammar and spelling,enjoy work or the dole tommorrow whichever one your bleeding money from

that means am employed ya daft bugger bleeding money i dont come home till av made him a grand u just wich ya could have me earning you that kind of coin in a day i and gramma am a working class hero me spanner does the talking dont get paid to spell propperly but hey that down to my dislexic keyboard not me

Who The Hell Was Joking Bater? You Must Be Probably The Most Odious Person Ever To Disgrace Our Forum With Your Presence. You Say Your A Boss Scaffolder You Should Start To Act Like One Then Not Like Some Playground Bully.

I think master is cracking imagine him going to meet a client. Who would give that nob head any work really amusing is all I can say!!!

again sound like my gaffer big and mighty in the yard and when he get home his wife take them pants off him under no sertian trem and he is here lapdog i ifnk this is the case with the master and to get away from being bullied by his lass he comes on here admin can ya get shot of him please marra

I Think He Is Really Sad And Inadequate. Boss Scaffolder My Arse.

He is no scaffolder he is a jumped up fuc*ing pri*k why dont you take your perfect co*k sucking boys and fu*k yourself there is decent onest blokes on here that dont want or need some idiot acting like god chatting ****. If any one is out of work so be it it's a recession you sbastic..........Now run along and go and put your head back up your arse NOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh::confused: i have the SVQ level 2 in scaffolding which i got 12 years ago (the svq is the part that is your portfoilio , evidence of the modules that make up the part 1 and 2) I did the part 1 in november and asked the instructors , what do i do now , one thought that i would do the part 2 , then i could get my basic card , another thought that i would need to do the part 2 , then the portfolio and one day assessment.

over the past year i have been buying my way back into this game/industry , but its hard paying courses when u have no job , ive just had to cancel the part 2 as i dont have the cash at the minute

i do not know what i have to do , but this determines whether i stay in the game or not , if i need only the part 2, then i can continue , if i need part 2 ,portfoilio, one day ass , then this means my offshore certs will run out before i can be a part 2 and get back offshore , which means it was all for nothing.

ALL and ANY advice is welcome. thanks

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

anybody?
If you've compleated the two week course part 2 you can pay £1000 to do a UWPA course which is a two day course and they complete the nvq for u then just a matter of waiting for the new card in the post.

Get to sleep for work tommorrow dogs,go hard at it so your gaffer can take that cash,scaff1989 how bad is your spelling?are you a gypsy by any chance?just that theyv got all there own words n stuff just like you,sertian trem?i ifnk?marra?you a big fat gypsy.....not wedding....kunt!?

Lol your hilarious :laugh:

There You Are Bater, 24 Posts And Every One Of Them Abusive ,Some Going That , What A Crank.

Master, if your such a big proud, confident man then surly you won't mind telling us what your company is called and where your based? After all you wont mind sharing your email address, how about your company address. Cheers

Last edited:
This mug has no company.. he's got blokes working out of cars... probably smackheads.... let him live in his dream world.. I think he's funny as fuk...

Master, if your such a big proud, confident man then surly you won't mind telling us what your company is called and where your based? After all you wont mind sharing your email address, how about your company address. Cheers

Master-bates aint got the bottle for that Gaz.:Dwhat a nob.

Yeh, I've done with this thread, this blokes some nob troll.. he certainly aint a scaff.... 200K house LMFAO..tramp...

God you lot are boring,il answer the question anyway gaz..no i wont be posting my company name on here after the abuse ive taken for stating facts about my car,house etc

Why? Not scared are you? Would have thought you would have your own protection racket with the dollar you have.

Sniff sniff...... Yes, I can defiantly smell *****!

I dont mind it as long as i earn my 75k over a year im happy,oh and wen u said employ someone to do it coz "you do" thts another one took the bait despite saying how much of a **** i was for doing it haha tosser

Just giving you some points on how to get ahead master.I have no problem with you stating your assets and net worth on a public forum. Thats your right to do that if you choose.
Still 75K hardly makes you Bill Gates does it?
I can fully understand why you are unwilling to put your company name on here. Having described your employees as "dogs" it wouldnt be nice for them to actually find out what their boss thinks of them.
"Mirror mirror on the wall who is the richest of them all?"

youll get banged out one day when you come round in the hozi then maybe then you will see the error of your ways you fcuking tripper,£75 bags of sand for all that running about and constant worry of finding work and cash to pay the bills and wages.......fcuk that ill take my 70bags NET for being a dog with no worries or obligations good day.

Top Bottom