How to inspect a scaffold

Certainly, go down to your local taxi rank and get any muppet driver to sign the tag, that's how all the big boy's are doing it now.

aye, does his postman bit and harbour master, got a good wage coming in though.

naw, its fetch a good lad but helluva stupid.

he is a nice lad anaw.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Hi there.is anybody there who can tell me how to inspect a scaffold

Sorry ganado but you need to get yourself a trained and ticketed scaff to legally inspect your job or maybe if you are desperate get someone with the 2 day inspectors ticket.

Have you got 3 days mate.??lol.T&F or system:laugh::laugh:
3 days of what??!!both of them.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I am working as a scaffolder here in Papau Gew Guinea LNG Project.i just want to know more about scaffolding.our manager in scaffolding dept. Is British named Mark Fitzgerald does any one here knows him?

Last edited:
3 days of what??!!both of them.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I am working as a scaffolder here in Papau Gew Guinea LNG Project.i just want to know more about scaffolding.our manager in scaffolding dept. Is British named Mark Fitzgerald does any one here knows him?

Why are you asking if we know him ?

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

nothing..maybe one of you has work with him before.

nothing..maybe one of you has work with him before..

A scaffold inspector must be highly trained and needs a scaffold inspection degree which takes around 5 years of study to achieve.

The British version is run buy the CISRS at Oxford University in Cambridge and costs around £25,000.

This qualification, however, is only valid in 7 countries worldwide:-

UK
Belgium
Swaziland
Tonga
Iran
San Marino
Papua New Guinea

Hope this helps.

A scaffold inspector must be highly trained and needs a scaffold inspection degree which takes around 5 years of study to achieve.

The British version is run buy the CISRS at Oxford University in Cambridge and costs around £25,000.

UK
Belgium
Swaziland
Tonga
Iran
San Marino
Papua New Guinea

Hope this helps.

Do you really think I am that stupid?............... Oxford is not in Cambridge!:toung:

UK
Belgium
Swaziland
Tonga
Iran
San Marino
Papua New Guinea

Hope this helps.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

teeside sacaffy, where did u hear about scaffold inspection uk ?

Top Bottom