How many scaffolders on here!!

thank you,so you guys aren't allowed to hightop either,f@##$$%ck,lots of opinions from the office 'bout why it's still not and H&S has always taken the perfect course to convert jobs to deathtraps

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Sorry superscaff 75 where's the online for sg4:10?
:

there aint no online for SG4 bud or i wouldve give you it ,

i will quickly check out the NASC now for you, also the member simian is a training group with extensive knowledge of SG4 info as they helped write it .

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

try this

http://www.nasc.org.uk/sg4_10_vtt

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

what you mean by hightop kidda

thanx superscaff,I hate to rely on my brains as they mostly serve to piss people off,but the game's changing so ******* fast I find myself doing more homework than I ever did in school

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

highttopping - when you take the top of an allround standard in a scissor lock with legs,your bud passes you plumb a 3 M standard to place,quick and careful are recommended

no probs , The SG4:10 , is the latest update to the SG4 series of safety guide.

to fully appreciate what it means the best place to check up on it is the NASC website as there is SG4 SG4:05 and SG4:10 so if you read thru what you can it will give you a good idea as to how we expected to keep safe working at height.

These are only guidelines, but classed as best practice over here at present.

The NASC doesnt make the rules an regs up , the health and safety exec and people do all that , nasc is just a trade body that represents the scaffold industry in united kingdom .

if you search for threads with SG4:10 you will find more threads regarding it.

Or should i search the links for ya, do you know what ya deeing on the forum searching and that

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

NASC website : NASC - National Access and Scaffolding Confederation

It's called hijacking ghtandy

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

You little monkey you.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Where you gone?

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Good evening boys I & S

Last edited:
swiftys outed another alias from warrington lol the expansionests must really see this place as a threat they spend more time here as other people cheeky monkeys.

They will be hating larva bread eating sheep shagging c.unts tomorrow lol

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Thank f.uck I'm English

and a good man at that too swifty,will paddy power be taking bets on who they come in as next remember they arrived riding in on a white charger all powerful....well looks like they will be limping out on a crutch imbiciles.

I thought the only people who worried about their laptops being confiscated were Gary Glitter fans.

Top Bottom