how long to do this

i would have done the same al,fck em hope you gave the knut the harness over the skull lad piss taking shower of sh1te by the sounds of it.

part 2 , we usually get paid 14 hours a day for working 8 which makes us up to 120 a day.but now they have decided its price/target work which is impossible to make .so when the unachievable hours run out we are only on 8 a day . north east scaffs beware another 3 are leaving in the next few days so these cowboys will be advertising . i can honestly say after 16 years of moving job to job i v never worked for a worse firm .they go like they are doing you a big favour paying 14 hours a day but who the fook is going to work for 8.54 an hour . illegal immigrants ? even when we were getting 14 hours a day it still works out under 15 pound an hour

it is a bad employer , i ll name the lot of them later including the clown who did the design and the idiot QS who said again today that the job could be done within the hours given. the firms the green and white one , i dont really want to name them because i know they are good in other areas . but if you read earlier in the thread yu should be to work it out

me neither mate boring holes i wouldnt regret what youve left behind one bit at they rates onwards and upwards al.

see your more popular then you thought dude

No reason thought I'd help Allan666 push his thread up a bit :nuts:

Not read all posts so not sure if this was done.

The P***k who put that nail in the board complete W anker :blink1:

Blokes that run the olympic site security

W annnnnkkkkerrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Top Bottom