how long to do this

The lot at GKN Kwikform Cardiff that fu*ked up a good firm

W ANKERS

was that over that collapse swifty mate ??

Retards that drive in the outside lane at the same speed or 1mph faster than the traffic in the inside lane.

W ANKERS

Adrian Chiles

W anker

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

And for your information scaffolders forum i have a girlfriend/ i'm not gay/ i have friends/ i don't WAN K

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Ok so not all of the above is true :laugh:

Hi Allan, why has the desighn not got water as your weight in stead of tube, the last tempory roof we did we filled up water buts with water. And had them on every standard right round the building.We were in one of the most exspossed areas down our way near Lands.We had some megga storm's. And as long as the desighn has colculated the weight distrubution right. You would be on here moaning about how long it took to fill the barrels up though borring for o ne of the lads who stood there on the phone all day, It saved on loading out a load more tube than what was first put on the drawing.. Change your scaffold desighner or tell him about the access issues. Water in drums mate its the only way with bad access.

just handed the van and harness in , he tried to say that the hours he gave us was only for 30 per cent of the kentlage ? why only 30 per cent of what is in the drawing was priced for i dont know . the rest still needs to go in but i think what hes saying is more hours have magically appeared from somewhere .

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

even with only 30 per cent of the kentlage we still wouldnt have got any where near finishing it . so then i would have been travelling 4 hours ,out the house for nearly 12 hours for flat 8 hours . 68.34 before tax .i would rather be in the house

done the right thing allan i know things are tight at the moment but its not the 1950s
would of done same mate a long with a load of others.

good on ya alan - they was taking the proper piss

Top Bottom