How do you measure respect ?

As the most respected member of the forum community, I feel saddened that my cronies and I have been publicly snubbed for the recent moderators positions that have been awarded.

It's a sad, sad day when someone so hugely talented and respected as myself has to fight for freedom and democracy on a forum, that he has nurtured and single-handedly saved from certain ruin and destruction.

I can only hope and pray that some of my unrivaled talent, respect for the forum rules and no-nonsense approach to threads as serious as 'working in Algeria' and 'deploying couplers' has rubbed off on the newly appointed 'Director of Moderating' HSWT.

Going from being unable to erect a 8X8 tower to 'Director of Moderating' in just a couple of days has made my head spin. Where can I go from here?

No its a block of 8x8 collapsable towers towers sold as hospitality area's to algerians. They stand in these towers and throw stones at infidels.

I come on here p!ssed up quite a bit, luckily no-one seems to notice and presume the crap I type is just me being normal.....

thourght this might be the best time to tell yas all am an alcoholic sorry for the spelling and gramma but trying to get off the wagon :idea::laugh:

thourght this might be the best time to tell yas all am an alcoholic sorry for the spelling and gramma but trying to get off the wagon :idea::laugh:

I thought that was a prerequisite for bein a scaff anyways Marra :laugh::laugh:

its no wonder he cant get a tea break
the gaffer probably thinks hes asking for 30 days off in a month:eek:
if that made sense im apologise
does that make sense

Top Bottom