How do you measure respect ?

Moderators wouldnt be needed if forum members could be men and not threaten legal action every time someone upsets them. You should be able to extract the urine on here without these highly strung ballerinas getting uptight.
I was asked to be a moderator but one of the requirements was that you have to be able to erect a 8x8 tower without it falling over. As you are aware form other posts i have failed miserably at this.

Moderaters please can you move this thread as I dont think it belongs in the forum I would suggest the pub thanks

After the railroading of another 10 moderators on to the members of the forum(all unelected)who are apparently all respected members.
I pose the question who deemed them respected i wasnt asked if i respected any of them was anyone else
this isnt sour ghrapes as i am not fit to condem anyone for their opinions but i do think that some members were overlooked.
Dangeruss,phil and jason gibbs to nam,e 3

Happy

Russ and Phil were moderating behind the scenes without anybody knowing. However I had to get rid of them for fiddling their expenses - flights to Algeria is simply taking the piss.:D

admin if this has been the case i shall have to think about the backing i have given them i do presume you can back this up with documentation
legally binding documentation

admin if this has been the case i shall have to think about the backing i have given them i do presume you can back this up with documentation
legally binding documentation

They made be burn the evidence and promise not to tell anybody!

I am going to be in trouble with the bosses now!

As the most respected member of the forum community, I feel saddened that my cronies and I have been publicly snubbed for the recent moderators positions that have been awarded.

It's a sad, sad day when someone so hugely talented and respected as myself has to fight for freedom and democracy on a forum, that he has nurtured and single-handedly saved from certain ruin and destruction.

I can only hope and pray that some of my unrivaled talent, respect for the forum rules and no-nonsense approach to threads as serious as 'working in Algeria' and 'deploying couplers' has rubbed off on the newly appointed 'Director of Moderating' HSWT.

He won't like this development, he told me he had already submitted his expense form.

Marras a patsy and a fall guy when the lawyers letters start flying regarding the bullying tactics that are already being deployed by the gang of 14 it will be poor marra that cops the lot.

I also get a feeling of falls security with posts saying post what you want mate,i feel a bann coming on especially since the 10 cans of nelson for £7 is on all weekend

Good question, get a few down you and we will see.

You do realise I can alter what you say now Pip:laugh::laugh:

I doubt if you will score three in the next 5 matches, your mob is on a losing streak.

You do realise I can alter what you say now Pip:laugh::laugh:

I doubt if you will score three in the next 5 matches, your mob is on a losing streak.

We shall see, won't we.

You going?

I can't get a ticket, it was going to be an early Xmas present from the Mrs. I may just drive down and shout abuse at the locals but there wouldn't be a lot of point as most of them don't speak English.

I'm definitely at the Amex in March for the return match though.

I can't get a ticket, it was going to be an early Xmas present from the Mrs. I may just drive down and shout abuse at the locals but there wouldn't be a lot of point as most of them don't speak English.

I'm definitely at the Amex in March for the return match though.

Lightweight!

Get me a ticket then, I'll even take my chances in the Palace end.

Top Bottom