How do you get on a scaff step ?

Instead of using these steps, can we not just use a three foot ladder against the handrail. Would save a lot of money me thinks????

Re last post.A lot of the major construction companies are insisting on scaffs using the step system so firms have to comply to get on the big contracts.We had to use them two years on a big job in Liverpool.It took two days to get the steps as no one had them in stock!!

youve hit it on the nail not just the scaff step all of our day to day b!llshit job contracts thats all it is ohh and a few brown envelopes!!!

Mike dench is bob supp still at dixons? And stop snorting snow and get back to capes

Lovemylevel wats your name

I don't know a bob I was working from Poole area. Micky butt is there still hahaaaaaa

I know you where king of the lazy bast***ds always asleep in the boiler or lagging shed

Not our mike!!!! lagging an old boiler in the shagginshed?????sounds like tiring work to me

Think pretty soon there gunna be mandatory, i know with interserve they are now already, first time ive came across them was last month, there really not that bad, constantly working within a handrail, i found them to be just as fast if not quicker to erect with aswell as you can get your ledgers transoms and handrail on at once, only downside to them is the size of the fkkrs one litle step backwards n your goin lol youd b clipped on like and land on boards anyway but still not the point really is it lol :D

Frederik can I say thanks for your help on earlier threads.

Lovemylevel I've narrowed it down to afew Scaffs that knew about our monoflex hammock.

Are you Jason tizzy's mate?

Top Bottom