How do they get away with it!

• Thread starter southernpoofter
  • Start date
haha, I knew you were at the wind up Paddy, is a cent someone of the Jewish persuasion, and how does that relate to Chelsea?

Forgot about the battle of Scotch Corner.:laugh:

Fair point Bro.....I would never ever take it to the next level....just pisstake here........and if any of theese Cockneys want a go....we will meet them at 'Scotch Corner' the same place where PTG murdered and ate 'Boroscaff';)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

If i insert a u between C and N i end up wit **** you silly billy you Doh:D

haha, I thought you were the one inciting religious hatred.:laugh::embarrest:

I wish admin would just take the shackles off at the weekend.:laugh:

I have calmed down (a little bit) the Football was played as Football should be played, however, we should of been playing 10 of those Foreign *****, Apologies, Terry done well.

Now Feck off Cents.:D

How can you classify the guys that have to do the job........ for reasons that could be simple as.........I need to feed my family as we have no food, as "Cheap and nasty Scaffolders" ?

I agree with ;Cheap and nasty Contractors.... thats their livliehood. However, Collective agreement on a job, and your the FNG thats going to change the world, and stir the sh1t, for the rest. I wish it was, however...... in the real world on the street the jobs get done, then move on to your next one as the clock is ticking.

I am saying it as it is....and we all know how it is. We all cant work offshore or in Powerstations, we still need the Guys at the pointy end for front and backs, and the ever popular 'Solar panel' work.

Newbuild... those lads are getting stitched up as well.......i for one dont go to work for Fun....../i go for ££££££££££ 33 year on pricework, :eek: sore is one word i could state.

Streetwork as the original thread was.......Winter months when can you safely dismantle in a town centre at Xmas.......

I am thinking as i am typing here, this could all be a crock of sh1t to the lads that have the 'Good jobs' However..... think of your fellow scaffs.

scotontour this is not..and i repeat not a slur on your posting my friend.

regards
Paddy
well done paddy a tough bloke who lives in the real world...

Top Bottom